Problem with subtitles.
Hi all Smile

Anyone have the same problem. I've been playing various movies via my network. But it seems XBMC can't read some of the subtitles, because there are more than one english, spanish etc., anyone there can confirm that?
idx/sub format? It is a well know problem and it is supposed to be fixed in the upcoming version. The problems I've seen are:

- Subtitles are not displayed at all
- All the languages displayed at the same time
- Subtitle is displayed but not removed, the next subtitle comes on top of the first one.
- XBMC crashes
If you want something done about it, help Davilla.
Read more here:
http://www.xbmc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=48910
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Krieg Wrote:idx/sub format? It is a well know problem and it is supposed to be fixed in the upcoming version. The problems I've seen are:

- Subtitle is displayed but not removed, the next subtitle comes on top of the first one.
- XBMC crashes

I have the same issue, also subtitle timing is completely wrong - same movie on PC plays perfectly, where on aTV it will start like 2 minutes before it really should.

I will get my shit together and will try to post some log files.
You should do your testing with the current alpha version, not with the latest stable one. IMHO.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with subtitles.0