ISO support?
WiSo Wrote:Can't reproduce this behavior. Tried with iso's created with mkisofs and imgbrn and sizes between 2.9GB and 7.1GB all throw the can't stat error but working fine (including menu support).

It's now working with rev 19820. Thanks!
Don't know what it is with that ISO Playback - but it never work for iso or img dvd-files for me.

Neither with the live-cd nor with the actual main release or the svn repository...

Changing to udf (using PowerIso) made the file work correcly - but thats no real solution.
Also the Playback of DVDs in my DVD Drive is not working.

i will try to get some logs

install is jaunty+XBMC Ubuntu PPAs (precompiled builds) svn 21222

joe
EDIT : OOPS! Accidental thread hijacking, my bad!

=darwin
darwin Wrote:This seems like an appropriate thread to mention that XBMC (Windows, Vista64) does not appear to play BD9-style Bluray .isos, though it can play the .m2ts (in this case, h264 + ac3) inside if I mount/export the .iso via linux/smb.

For those who don't know what a BD9 is :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bd9#BD9.2FBD5_Blu-ray_Disc
"
BD9 and BD5 are lower capacity variants of the Blu-ray Disc that contain Blu-ray Disc compatible video and audio streams contained on a conventional DVD (650 nm wavelength / red laser) optical disc. Such discs offer the use of the same advanced compression technologies available to Blu-ray Discs (including H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, VC-1 and MPEG-2) while using lower cost legacy media. BD9 uses a standard 8152MB DVD9 dual-layer disc while BD5 uses a standard 4482MB DVD5 single-layer disc.
"

Presumably it has an internal structure which is pretty similar (identical?) to a non-DRM Bluray image.

=darwin

No, this thread is about DVD ISO support and you just hijacked the thread Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ISO support?0