• 7(current)
New Movie (and TV!) view: Multiplex
only 3 out of 140 something, the first 3 in the list
djh_ Wrote:Auto: the default, shows the info panel after a short delay. If someone can figure out how to stop this from happening the moment you open the window, entirely glitch-free, it'd be appreciated.

ok have a go with this...

add the code in bold to Viewtype_Multiplex.xml

Code:
        <control type="group">
            <posx>0</posx>
            <posy>65</posy>
            <width>1280</width>
            <height>381</height>
            <visible>Control.IsVisible(52) + !Control.HasFocus(197) + [Control.IsVisible(109) | Control.HasFocus(110) | Skin.HasSetting(multiplexinfoon) | [ControlGroup(7000).HasFocus() + Skin.HasSetting(multiplexinfotrigger)]]</visible>
            [b]<animation effect="fade"  start="0" end="100"  time="150" delay="3000">Windowopen</animation>[/b]
            <animation effect="fade" end="0" time="200">WindowClose</animation>
            <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="400">VisibleChange</animation>
I don't know if this is possible, but how about have the movie trailer played in one of the two extra thumb spots?
CF2009 Wrote:ok have a go with this...

Aha! Much better. I tried something similar before but must have applied it to the wrong control. Many thanks.
it looks like there is a side-effects to that animation for always on but here is the fix for that Smile

Code:
<animation effect="fade"  start="0" end="100"  time="150" delay="3000" [b]condition="!Skin.HasSetting(multiplexinfoon)"[/b]>Windowopen</animation>
anoobie Wrote:I don't know if this is possible, but how about have the movie trailer played in one of the two extra thumb spots?

+1, that would be really neat IMO.
anoobie Wrote:I don't know if this is possible, but how about have the movie trailer played in one of the two extra thumb spots?

It's not possible.
Anyone not getting anything but black boxes for the plot and thumb views? (Fanart works for me though). I have tried adding thumb1.jpg and thumb2.jpg images to a bunch of my movie folders but doesn't seem to be working.
This is great , however how are you guys generating yours thumbs 1 & 2?

Is this something that Fekker may put into his MIP app do we think?
lestat1977uk Wrote:This is great , however how are you guys generating yours thumbs 1 & 2?

Is this something that Fekker may put into his MIP app do we think?
I just used PrintScreen to test it out.
babyface Wrote:Anyone not getting anything but black boxes for the plot and thumb views? (Fanart works for me though). I have tried adding thumb1.jpg and thumb2.jpg images to a bunch of my movie folders but doesn't seem to be working.
I can get Plot working but not the slideshow for Thumb view.
cool thx

Also just could be me but Kiosk mode doesn't seem to work, i wanted to turn on to stop the girlfriend messing things up Smile
Did what you said hitcher , looks good, but would take ages to do all films, lets hope something is put into either MIP or MC soon

I say again, great skin Duncan!
Tried thumb1.png?
[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]• nate w.
[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
thumb1.jpg
yeah plot view working for me but not slideshow!
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Movie (and TV!) view: Multiplex0