• 308(current)
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
Nuno Wrote:All movies -> Auto.. -> scrape meta data only

I did this and it updated all my .nfos, but still shows 1 minute in XBMC. Deleted myvideo from the database and rescanned my library but still no change. Am I missing something? Thanks
Is there a way to implement extrafanart yet?
Only One Haze Wrote:I did this and it updated all my .nfos, but still shows 1 minute in XBMC. Deleted myvideo from the database and rescanned my library but still no change. Am I missing something? Thanks

You need to define the field according to xbmc needs... problably <m>
(Edit->Settings->Movies->Scrapers -Data -> Duration format)
Old settings are "<m> mins" .. i think (not tested) that for new xbmc needs to be "<m>"
________________Ember Media Manager________________
Website | Download | Report Issues/Feature Requests | Donate
kri kri Wrote:Is there a way to implement extrafanart yet?

Humm? .. sorry don't understand your question!
________________Ember Media Manager________________
Website | Download | Report Issues/Feature Requests | Donate
Nuno Wrote:Humm? .. sorry don't understand your question!
Oh, #7 here:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=75774
Nuno Wrote:You need to define the field according to xbmc needs... problably <m>
Old settings are "<m> mins" .. i think (not tested) that for new xbmc needs to be "<m>"

awesome. thank you! will try when i get home
Nuno Wrote:Humm? .. sorry don't understand your question!

I believe its similar to extrathumbs for movies, but instead of showing as thumbnails it actually shuffles through the fanart.
Is there a problem with the Fanart Scraper in build 2385 or is it a problem with
TheMovieDB?

I just scanned 65 new movies and NONE are using downloaded fanart. They are
all screen captures by EMM.

EDIT : Looks like it's a problem with TMDb...

-Pr.
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
Nuno Wrote:You need to define the field according to xbmc needs... problably <m>

well thanks for the suggestion, but it didnt work. It took out the " min" from the duration field of the .nfo but after deleting the myvideo34.db file and scanning them all into the library again they still show as 1 min... we will get it figured out, thanks for your help.

Edit...
NM I figured out my problem. For most of my movies I had both a movie.nfo and a filename.nfo and recently started only doing movie.nfo well when I rescraped for metadata only it saved it as movie.nfo but the filename.nfo was still there so that is what it was using. got that straight now! thanks for your help and awesome program!
I know this is an older thread but I may have a related problem to the main topic. I have a HTPC with an external USB hard drive. I am online but I use ember anyway to scrap. Whenever I rip/dl a new movie I put it on the external HD from my main PC and scape it with ember. When I plug the external HD back in to my HTPC and run an automated scan, my Movies--->library files throw me "file doesn’t exist" error. I am not sure why XBMC cant find the files anymore, even though the name/title/psoter are all still present in the library view mode. Now in Videos-->Files, all the movie are there and I can play them. The only fix to the library view is for me to clean it and then reload the entire thing.

My question is……is there a better way to update the library? It’s getting annoying that everytime I want to load a handful of new movies I have to scan though all the previous ones (200+) that were in the library and still should be.
Can this be used on 2 different computers?

As my main PC is the one i use i change all files etc this is where Ember is installed. But was having an issue with some files not grabbing posters/fanart in auto so i downloaded ember on my laptop so can do it manually.

I changed all the files, and downloaded new ones which show in the folder dir. But when i went back to my main pc and updated media its still showing the same files are missing artwork.

any ideas?
Mrkennedy Wrote:Can this be used on 2 different computers?

As my main PC is the one i use i change all files etc this is where Ember is installed. But was having an issue with some files not grabbing posters/fanart in auto so i downloaded ember on my laptop so can do it manually.

I changed all the files, and downloaded new ones which show in the folder dir. But when i went back to my main pc and updated media its still showing the same files are missing artwork.

any ideas?

Had you already scanned these into xbmc?

If so you need to refresh the info on the movies you've changed, you may be able to do it by just deleting the image cache in xbmc or by using the addon in ember to update xbmc but I don't use it as I use a mysql db so can't (I don't think?)
craigd Wrote:Had you already scanned these into xbmc?

If so you need to refresh the info on the movies you've changed, you may be able to do it by just deleting the image cache in xbmc or by using the addon in ember to update xbmc but I don't use it as I use a mysql db so can't (I don't think?)

Yes scanned already into xbmc, where can i find the update add on for xbmc/ember?
goto preferences in ember and it's under modules in the addons downloader, think it's called xbmc control or something similar, never used so not sure what xbmc versions it's compatible with.
I want to know what Im doing wrong. I have my settings to rename the file however when I run the scan it leaves the old folder there except a movie.nfo and then another folder with the rest of the information that has been scanned. How do I get EMM to delete the old folder?

Also I rescanned a source of about 30 movies and xbmc does not pick it up. Do I have to delete the source, clean library, and then readd source to get it to scan the new files and show up in xbmc library mode?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
  • 308(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)24