• 36(current)
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
Also nul7,

Could I recommend an option to "lock" specific movies.

For example, I have hand-edited 10 movies in Ember and copy pasted media info (sd, dvd, dd51 etc.) directly to the Studio Tags edit field (some of them are foreign ISO's and Ember doesn't automatically update the media data).

If there was an extra column in the movie list, on the left, with a small picture of a lock ;-) - You could select multiple movies at a time and then check off the lock column, to make sure those chosen movies could never be updated/overwritten by any automatic scans.

The "lock column" could of course be optional in the settings.

I know there's a global lock, but I wan't to be able to choose specific movies and lock them for good Smile
^great idea.
The Transforminators HD Movie Trailer
- from the creators of Terminator and Transformers -
That's a good idea. Please add an enhancement request to the google code issues page and I'll work on that after the feature freeze.

EDIT: And about the PAL DVDs getting the wrong descriptor.... what is the resolution of the movie? It could just be that the formula needs further tweaking.
nul7 Wrote:EDIT: And you shouldn't get a blank genre image... it should use the default genre image if no match is found. I'll look into why it's doing that.

EDIT2: Duh... it's because I forgot to include the default genre image. lol

I'll fix the split genres for next release.

OK here is now the new xml file where i added this 3 Genres too.

If ypu add the default.jpg yourself i think all if fine now Smile
Hi, nul7!

Thank you for this program, this is just what I has looking for...

Just a small note, concerning multiple fanart:
- Since XBMC will be supporting multiple fanart pretty soon (I think for version 9.10), would it be possible for the fanarts not be sent to the "extrathumbs" folder, but to <movie>-fanart<x>.jpg (and/or is it simply fanart<x>.jpg Huh).

About Tags (question):
- Is it the correct way of storing tags about movie quality (2ch, 6chs, etc...) in the <studio> tag? Aren't there specific tags to do that?

About xml syntax (question):
- Empty tags: Is the format you are using for empty tags ok? I don't really know XML syntax very well, but instead of
<tag />
should't it be
<tag></tag>
? Will it work like this?

Thanks again and keep the good work!!!
Extras 04 is in the first post. Includes support for genre images for German genres thanks to MrDVD, a couple dozen more studio icons, and I did a massive clean up of the Studios.xml to make it easier to add more icons in the future. It would probably be a good idea just to delete the entire Studios directory before extracting Extras 04 (some of the icons were renamed, so it would cause doubles if you didn't delete the originals).
MrDVD Wrote:OK here is now the new xml file where i added this 3 Genres too.

If ypu add the default.jpg yourself i think all if fine now Smile

LOL sure... make changes when I'm uploading the new extras pack. lol I'll take that one down and add these.
Damn, there is still one error inside your Genre.xml

Code:
<name searchstring="Bollywood">
            <icon>bollywood.[color=red]jp[/color]</icon>
</name>

and i added with c/p
Code:
<name searchstring="Eastern">
            <icon>bollywood.jp</icon>
      </name>
with the same error Smile
FragMenthor Wrote:Hi, nul7!

Thank you for this program, this is just what I has looking for...

Just a small note, concerning multiple fanart:
- Since XBMC will be supporting multiple fanart pretty soon (I think for version 9.10), would it be possible for the fanarts not be sent to the "extrathumbs" folder, but to <movie>-fanart<x>.jpg (and/or is it simply fanart<x>.jpg Huh).

About Tags (question):
- Is it the correct way of storing tags about movie quality (2ch, 6chs, etc...) in the <studio> tag? Aren't there specific tags to do that?

About xml syntax (question):
- Empty tags: Is the format you are using for empty tags ok? I don't really know XML syntax very well, but instead of
<tag />
should't it be
<tag></tag>
? Will it work like this?

Thanks again and keep the good work!!!

1> Sure, I can add support for multiple fanart. Please add it as an enhancement request to the google code issues page and I'll work on it after the feature freeze.

2> Technically, there is no "correct" way of storing media info tags since they are not officially supported by XMBC. Storing them in the studio tag was a workaround so skins (like MiniMeedia, Aeon, and Serenity) could utilize the media tags.

3> Yes, that is the correct way to have an empty tag in XML. <node></node> will work but <node /> is the proper way.

MrDVD Wrote:Damn, there is still one error inside your Genre.xml

Code:
<name searchstring="Bollywood">
            <icon>bollywood.[color=red]jp[/color]</icon>
</name>

and i added with c/p
Code:
<name searchstring="Eastern">
            <icon>bollywood.jp</icon>
      </name>
with the same error Smile

Yeah, I just caught that adding your Eastern genre. lol I'm re-uploading Extras 04 now.... should be done in about 20 mins or so.
nul7 Wrote:That's a good idea. Please add an enhancement request to the google code issues page and I'll work on that after the feature freeze.

EDIT: And about the PAL DVDs getting the wrong descriptor.... what is the resolution of the movie? It could just be that the formula needs further tweaking.

I have added the "option to "lock" specific movies" enhancement request to your google page.

Regarding the PAL issue, I'll investigate further and get back to you.

Smile
Martin
Ayla Wrote:I have added the "option to "lock" specific movies" enhancement request to your google page.

Regarding the PAL issue, I'll investigate further and get back to you.

Smile
Martin

Thanks!
Ok the Extras 04 repack is up.
great application

one lil problem .. when scanning .IMG and ISO files the media info .. keeps working ..without any results..

using r200

thank you
Excellent work! I'm really enjoying watching this software mature - and so fast.

Since you're doing bug cleanup -

If you have two movies of the same name (Ocean's 11 for example) and you mark one, they are both marked. And then you can't unmark one or the other of them.

Also, don't know if it's by design or not but...

I have folders of movies that have already been set up. If I then check YAMJ Compatible VIDEO_TS File Placement/Naming, and go back and do a Rescan Media, none of the movies have any information. If I then update the media again, it's there. However, changes made to posters, fanart - even the movie name - with the YAMJ option checked don't show up if it's unchecked and vice-verse.

I can see where this would be a powerful option - you can keep two sets of movie info with perhaps different graphics, one for XBMC and one for your YAMJ device. But then we need a tool to copy one to the other. Nod
Radikaltimes Wrote:great application

one lil problem .. when scanning .IMG and ISO files the media info .. keeps working ..without any results..

using r200

thank you

I guess this also answers Ayla's question, as well. I forgot about the fact that mediainfo.dll can't scan disc images or compressed containers such as rar. I had code in EMM already to not scan ".rar" and ".iso" files, but I didn't make it case-insensitive. This is fixed for the next version, and I added the following extensions: ".bin", ".cue", ".dat", and ".img".

DataWrangler Wrote:Excellent work! I'm really enjoying watching this software mature - and so fast.

Since you're doing bug cleanup -

If you have two movies of the same name (Ocean's 11 for example) and you mark one, they are both marked. And then you can't unmark one or the other of them.

Also, don't know if it's by design or not but...

I have folders of movies that have already been set up. If I then check YAMJ Compatible VIDEO_TS File Placement/Naming, and go back and do a Rescan Media, none of the movies have any information. If I then update the media again, it's there. However, changes made to posters, fanart - even the movie name - with the YAMJ option checked don't show up if it's unchecked and vice-verse.

I can see where this would be a powerful option - you can keep two sets of movie info with perhaps different graphics, one for XBMC and one for your YAMJ device. But then we need a tool to copy one to the other. Nod

The right-click menu behavior is all screwed up in r200. I've made a lot of changes to that already in the SVN. Here's a version from earlier today: http://www.cube3studios.com/EMM/EMM.zip

Give that a try and see if the problem is still there. If so, please open a new issue on the google page and we can look into it further.

I can add another option to VIDEO_TS handling.... so there would be "Support YAMJ VIDEO_TS" and "Support XBMC VIDEO_TS". You would have to select one or the other or both... but at least one has to be selected. But then the items in each folder would have to be the same. So, it can either be different info in each folder, but you would have to keep switching YAMJ compatible on/off..... or have the 2 options and both have the same info. Whatever you guys want.... I don't have any full dvd rips so it doesn't matter to me. lol
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)24