• 92(current)
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
nul7 Wrote:Hmmm I'll look at that now.

EDIT: Fixed the delete problem, but can't replicate the "Madagascar" problem. Is there are errlog produced?

I think I was able to replicate it.

I went and did Ice Age and came across the same problem. I looks like when you select more than one movie and one has a colon, the problem comes up. For example

If I select one movie at a time:
  • Ice Age
it works ok.

But if I select more than one movie and one has a colon :
  • Ice Age
  • Ice Age 2: The Meltdown
The error happens.

This also kinda blocks you from adding anything else to that set. So when I do the 2 movies and I get the error, I can't select just "Ice Age" and add it individually. Hope that makes sense.

This is what I get in the errlog

Code:
Title: Error
Message: IComparer (or the IComparable methods it relies upon) did not return zero when Array.Sort called x. CompareTo(x). x: ''  x's type: 'Movies' The IComparer: 'System.Array+FunctorComparer`1[Ember_Media_Manager.dlgSetsManager+Movies]'.
StackTrace:    at System.Collections.Generic.ArraySortHelper`1.Sort(T[] keys, Int32 index, Int32 length, IComparer`1 comparer)
   at System.Array.Sort[T](T[] array, Int32 index, Int32 length, IComparer`1 comparer)
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Sort(Comparison`1 comparison)
   at Ember_Media_Manager.dlgSetsManager.LoadCurrSet()
Date/Time: 7/5/2009 4:12:58 AM
===========================================================================================

Hopefully that's enough info to go on.
smcnally75 Wrote:Would it be possible for EMM to scrape for mid sized images (like it does in the fanart dialog) for extrathumbs if the movie is an iso image? I can do one movie at a time by rescraping for fanart, but if I rescrape all "Fanart Only" it only grabs fanart and doesn't assign anything to extrathumbs. And, when I try to rescan for extrathumbs only it just looks at the file and can't do anything with the iso images. Just a thought...I have no idea how hard this would be to implement.

Bummer...this didn't make it in the changes yet, did it?
Latest version from page 1 isn't reading or showing VIDEO_TS rips anymore? I have 800 movies but it"s only showing my 12 m2ts rips.....
clackerdacker Wrote:Latest version from page 1 isn't reading or showing VIDEO_TS rips anymore? I have 800 movies but it"s only showing my 12 m2ts rips.....

I'm also using the latest release and my DVD rips (ie Video_TS) are also not being detected. The nfo files are still there from an earlier version of Ember. Ive added the source using the folder name and single video options.
nul7 Wrote:Ah, just use one of the mods to add native flagging support until djh adds it to the main branch (if ever). I've only experimented a little with Aeon so I'm not fully up to speed but I know Hitcher makes a nice mode that supports native flagging and includes quite a few other goodies, I believe ccMatrix makes a mod that only adds native flagging to the base Auriga code, and I think anoobie's mods support native flagging as well. Wink

For VIDEO_TS rips, yes, it will read the metadata, but more than likely it won't be correct because it only reads the data from one file, which is more than likely the first file. In settings, you can change the "Skip files less than:" to something like 100 or so so it skips the first file(s) (menus and such) and grabs one with the actual movie in it. All the information should be correct aside from duration.

thank you for everything Smile Now everything works. Also the ccMatrix Mod works fine. And the EEM too (:
iLurk Wrote:...snip...

Hopefully that's enough info to go on.

Yep, thanks. Fixed for next release.

smcnally75 Wrote:Bummer...this didn't make it in the changes yet, did it?

Nope, sorry. Still on the to do list though. Will more than likely be in release after feature freeze.

clackerdacker Wrote:Latest version from page 1 isn't reading or showing VIDEO_TS rips anymore? I have 800 movies but it"s only showing my 12 m2ts rips.....

uncertainty Wrote:I'm also using the latest release and my DVD rips (ie Video_TS) are also not being detected. The nfo files are still there from an earlier version of Ember. Ive added the source using the folder name and single video options.

hmmm... I think I know why. I'll fix it right now. Will probably release a bug fix version tonight some time.... maybe in a few hours.

d4wn Wrote:thank you for everything Smile Now everything works. Also the ccMatrix Mod works fine. And the EEM too (:

Excellent! Glad it all worked out.
Ok here are some test builds:

86 - http://www.cube3studios.com/EMM/EMM_r609_TEST_x86.zip

64 - http://www.cube3studios.com/EMM/EMM_r609_TEST_x64.zip

Should hopefully fix all reported issues and a few that were unreported. Please let me know the results.
nul7 Wrote:Ok here are some test builds:

86 - http://www.cube3studios.com/EMM/EMM_r609_TEST_x86.zip

64 - http://www.cube3studios.com/EMM/EMM_r609_TEST_x64.zip

Should hopefully fix all reported issues and a few that were unreported. Please let me know the results.

That resolved the issue I had with the DVD rips (ie Video_Ts folders)...thanks again nul7 and team for putting in the time for this app.....
uncertainty Wrote:That resolved the issue I had with the DVD rips (ie Video_Ts folders)...thanks again nul7 and team for putting in the time for this app.....

Excellent. Thanks for the confirmation.
nul7 Wrote:Excellent. Thanks for the confirmation.
It's finding them now, but they show up as VIDEO_TS or VTS_01_1.VOB as the movie name ....
clackerdacker Wrote:It's finding them now, but they show up as VIDEO_TS or VTS_01_1.VOB as the movie name ....

EDIT: Misread. VTS_01_01 has the extension on it in the list?
Thanks for the great media manager this blows MIP will out of the whater, instead of hanging crasching and taking for ever this actually works and runs very smoothly indeed. Great work thanks.
clackerdacker Wrote:It's finding them now, but they show up as VIDEO_TS or VTS_01_1.VOB as the movie name ....

The 15 movies I have left as dvd rips (Video_ts) were detected fine with the latest patch...Make certain the source has Folder and Single video options selected....
A Few bugs with the last test release Smile

When you scrape a movie and check fanart to go to extrathumbs you don't see them after on the extrathumbs tabs only the fanart selected. (But if you close and the edit you see them.) Very anoying to have to close and rego to check sometime i think i forgot so add them twice ... Was working with r422

For the posters i use local cache and persistent. now when you edit the film to change the poster lots of them don"t appear anymore even if they are in the cache. (It seems all big pictures Sad) Was working with r422

edit : And i forgot to say that all the cache was purged when i update Sad really sad since i like to change fanart and now i'll have to take tmbd bw again Sad
Hallo, is there anywhere some infos how to use this Renaming Patterns ?
I would like to autorename my files inside an folder so that the files have at the end the same name as the folder.
  • 92(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)24