• 8(current)
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
nul7 Wrote:Also, adding support for stacking was easy...... a little too easy. lol It took all of about 6 lines of code. I have that feeling that I missed something somewhere, but it seemed to work when testing. *shrug*

Working for me. Just one request: would it be possible to only display two-part movies once in the GUI. It is rather confusing to have each stacked movie being displayed twice.

Thanks a million for this great piece of software!!!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
steve1977 Wrote:Working for me. Just one request: would it be possible to only display two-part movies once in the GUI. It is rather confusing to have each stacked movie being displayed twice.

Thanks a million for this great piece of software!!!

lol then I guess it's not working. That's what it's supposed to be doing already.... if you have <movie>-CD1.avi and <movie>-CD2.avi, it will only show <movie> in the list. I put in support for:

<movie>_CD1.avi

where _ could = _, -, ., or space
CD could = CD, DVD, Part (all case insensitive)
between CD and the # could = _, -, ., space, or nothing
and the number = alpha-numeric (1, a, 1a, etc)

Hope that makes sense. What format are your stacked movies in?
nul7 Wrote:lol then I guess it's not working. That's what it's supposed to be doing already.... if you have <movie>-CD1.avi and <movie>-CD2.avi, it will only show <movie> in the list. I put in support for:

<movie>_CD1.avi

where _ could = _, -, ., or space
CD could = CD, DVD, Part (all case insensitive)
between CD and the # could = _, -, ., space, or nothing
and the number = alpha-numeric (1, a, 1a, etc)

Hope that makes sense. What format are your stacked movies in?

Well, it is working in the sense that the multi-part movies didnt show any scraped info in EMM before.

Most of my multi-part movies look like "Movie Name_dvdrip_cd1". Not all 100% consistent, but most of them with "cd1" in the end. Using the latest built. Let me know how I can help trouble shooting.
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
steve1977 Wrote:Well, it is working in the sense that the multi-part movies didnt show any scraped info in EMM before.

Most of my multi-part movies look like "Movie Name_dvdrip_cd1". Not all 100% consistent, but most of them with "cd1" in the end. Using the latest built. Let me know how I can help trouble shooting.

Do you have them in separate folders? I didn't take that into account... I only coded it if all the movie files were in the same folder like this:

Movies\
- Movie Title\
- - movietitle-CD1.avi
- - movietitle-CD2.avi

It should work in both folder and file modes. Do you have yours like this?:

Movies\
- Movie Title
- - Movie Title-CD1\
- - - movietitle-CD1.avi
- - Movie Title-CD2\
- - - movietitle-CD2.avi

Edit: if you could give me an exact folder/file structure of one that doesn't work, it would be very helpful to try to track down why.
nul7 Wrote:Do you have them in separate folders? I didn't take that into account... I only coded it if all the movie files were in the same folder like this:

... (wiki)

Edit: if you could give me an exact folder/file structure of one that doesn't work, it would be very helpful to try to track down why.

Actually, have all my files in one folder. Real example as follows:

G:\Filme\Movie_dvdrip.nfo
G:\Filme\Movie_dvdrip.tbn
G:\Filme\Movie_dvdrip_cd1.avi
G:\Filme\Movie_dvdrip_cd2.avi
G:\Filme\Movie_dvdrip-fanart.jpg

Let me know if there is anything I can help with.
steve1977 Wrote:Actually, have all my files in one folder. Real example as follows:

G:\Filme\Movie_dvdrip.nfo
G:\Filme\Movie_dvdrip.tbn
G:\Filme\Movie_dvdrip_cd1.avi
G:\Filme\Movie_dvdrip_cd2.avi
G:\Filme\Movie_dvdrip-fanart.jpg

Let me know if there is anything I can help with.

Hmm... that should work. I'll try to figure out what's going on.
Do you have an error log? It seems to work just fine for me.

Edit: Just to be sure, the file names are exactly the same aside from the CD1 or CD2, correct?
nul7 Wrote:Edit: Just to be sure, the file names are exactly the same aside from the CD1 or CD2, correct?

100% the same. Also have only one nfo file and EMM identified it correctly and for both files displays the movie info (though only 1 nfo file). So, it actually works, just a little disturbing to see the files twice.

Unfortunately, away from my movie harddisk now and can only send error log later.

Thanks again a millioN!!!!
steve1977 Wrote:100% the same. Also have only one nfo file and EMM identified it correctly and for both files displays the movie info (though only 1 nfo file). So, it actually works, just a little disturbing to see the files twice.

Unfortunately, away from my movie harddisk now and can only send error log later.

Thanks again a millioN!!!!

When you get a chance you could you send me your settings file so I can emulate your setup? I cannot reproduce that at all so I'm thinking it may be with some combination of settings.

Is stacking not working for anyone else?
nul7 Wrote:I have a bit more optimizations and code clean up I would like to do. After which (and fixing any bugs), I'll release the code under GPL
This looks nice , but why wait on releasing the code under the GPL. There are a lot of really smart people here that can do more than send you bug reports.

In my experience, most programs that state they will open something "later" under the GPL, do not end up doing it.
first.... NICE program!

Iam am not using Xbox Media Center at the moment, but iam using it for Popcorn Hour (Yet another Movie Jukebox) -( http://www.networkedmediatank.com/showth...?tid=21998 )
And it works super nice, but one thing is i possible to add a option to name the poster filer JPG instead of TBN ?
I dont think Yet another Movie Jukebox will recognise the TBN file =(

The "Use Certification Language" what is that? Iam from sweden and check "sweden" but noting happens...

thx for a great program.
nul7 Wrote:1> I figured most people wouldn't want to see the plot if the movie just happens to be one they hadn't watched yet. That's why I put it at the bottom. If more people want it moved up, then I have no problem with that.

Let's vote on this one Smile

nul7 Wrote:4> It already does that for the "Ask" modes. Wink In Auto modes, it tries to find the best match for whatever you selected in the settings for your preferred image sizes.

Also would be great to have a popup window something like "Do you also want to scrape poster and/or fanart for the movie?" during individual re-scrape.

nul7 Wrote:I thought mpdb was a paid service, no? If not, I'll add it.

MC use it (so I think it's not paid service), and they has a very high number of hits, so would be great to include. However it is down now... Smile

Thank you very much again for all the efforts and quick improvements!
i would like "auto downloading Fanart" & "auto Downloading Poster"
JackieBrown Wrote:This looks nice , but why wait on releasing the code under the GPL. There are a lot of really smart people here that can do more than send you bug reports.

In my experience, most programs that state they will open something "later" under the GPL, do not end up doing it.

lol I will release it, I promise. I just want to clean things up and comment everything before I do. I hope to be satisfied enough to go open source next weekend.

PrimaryMaster Wrote:first.... NICE program!

Iam am not using Xbox Media Center at the moment, but iam using it for Popcorn Hour (Yet another Movie Jukebox) -( http://www.networkedmediatank.com/showth...?tid=21998 )
And it works super nice, but one thing is i possible to add a option to name the poster filer JPG instead of TBN ?
I dont think Yet another Movie Jukebox will recognise the TBN file =(

The "Use Certification Language" what is that? Iam from sweden and check "sweden" but noting happens...

thx for a great program.

Sure, I'll add the option of tbn or jpg for poster.

Use Certification Language is for when you scrape IMDB.... I grab the "Certifications" section, which usually has a bunch for different countries/languages. If you select a particular language in the settings, it will only grab that one if it exists. If it doesn't exist, it won't get any of them.

olympia Wrote:Also would be great to have a popup window something like "Do you also want to scrape poster and/or fanart for the movie?" during individual re-scrape.

I'll work out something for that.

olympia Wrote:MC use it (so I think it's not paid service), and they has a very high number of hits, so would be great to include. However it is down now... Smile

hmmm ok, I'll look into it. I thought the last time I checked out there site you had to be a member and buy credits. Maybe I'm confusing it with a different site.

olympia Wrote:Thank you very much again for all the efforts and quick improvements!

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions. Wink

PrimaryMaster Wrote:i would like "auto downloading Fanart" & "auto Downloading Poster"

So auto-pilots that only download posters or fanart and no IMDB info?
Wow, nice work!
Could it be possible to add an OFdb scraper for some main informations as in Media Info Plus? So title, imdb id etc can be scraped from imdb. OFdb saves for every movie the IMdb-ID so you can connect both scrapers maybe...? (ofdb.de)
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)24