• 25(current)
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
other stuff is working 4 me

StackTrace: bei Ember_Media_Manager.dlgEditMovie.FillInfo()
is what the log says

nul7 Wrote:Are the files created correctly by EMM? And are you using XBMC supported file types?

Hmmm... it should have ALWAYS been like that. I'm looking for "-trailer", not "[trailer]". I'll add that for next release though.

You have the right idea of how it's supposed to work. All the entries labeled with <movie> means that it will use the movie name as the title of the file it looks for to delete. (eg- If you have a movie called "the dark knight.avi" it will look for and delete "the dark knight.nfo", "the dark knight.tbn" etc) If it's NOT working that way, please give me an example of the file names that it did not delete and what the filename of the movie associated with them is.

Hmmm I suppose that's possible. Please add a feature request to the google code page or I'll forget about it. lol

Yep, it's that easy! Wink

Is it just the cast and poster or is it all of the information? EDIT: Nevermind, I found the problem... fixed for next release.
nul7 Wrote:You have the right idea of how it's supposed to work. All the entries labeled with <movie> means that it will use the movie name as the title of the file it looks for to delete. (eg- If you have a movie called "the dark knight.avi" it will look for and delete "the dark knight.nfo", "the dark knight.tbn" etc) If it's NOT working that way, please give me an example of the file names that it did not delete and what the filename of the movie associated with them is.

I not in front of my setup at the moment, but the only thing I can think of right now, is that my movie files are named with "." in between each word. Example: The.Dark.Knight.2008.mkv. I believe this would cause my associated files to be named, The.Dark.Night.2008.nfo, etc.

Could this be the problem?
tried to built a new release but get this error:

The command "call "C:\Users\sabone\Desktop\EMM\svnrev.bat"" exited with code 1.
indy5 Wrote:I not in front of my setup at the moment, but the only thing I can think of right now, is that my movie files are named with "." in between each word. Example: The.Dark.Knight.2008.mkv. I believe this would cause my associated files to be named, The.Dark.Night.2008.nfo, etc.

Could this be the problem?

If your file is actually named The.Dark.Night.2008.nfo, then no that's not a problem. If that is the case, and you have <movie>.nfo selected to clean, then there is a bug.

sabone Wrote:tried to built a new release but get this error:

The command "call "C:\Users\sabone\Desktop\EMM\svnrev.bat"" exited with code 1.

Just remove the call to the bat from the build events. That's just a script I wrote to automatically update the version number with the latest revision of SVN.
where di i find the call? i never used vb before
sabone Wrote:where di i find the call? i never used vb before

In VS you go to the Project Properties -> Compile and there is a button called "Build Events...". Click that and remove the call to svnrev.bat. If you're using VBExpress, I don't think you can do it from the IDE. You have to edit "Ember Media Manager.vbproj" in a text editor (like notepad) and at the very bottom you'll see a line like this:

Code:
<PreBuildEvent>call "$(SolutionDir)svnrev.bat"</PreBuildEvent>

Just change it to:

Code:
<PreBuildEvent></PreBuildEvent>
thx n ow everything is working fine
nul7 Wrote:If your file is actually named The.Dark.Night.2008.nfo, then no that's not a problem. If that is the case, and you have <movie>.nfo selected to clean, then there is a bug.

Ok, here's an example

\Casablanca (1942)\Casablanca.1942.mkv
\Casablanca (1942)\Casablanca.nfo
\Casablanca (1942)\Casablanca.tbn
\Casablanca (1942)\Casablanca-fanart.jpg

Under clean folders, I have the following checked off:
/<movie>.tbn
/<movie>.jpg
/<movie>.-fanart.jpg
/<movie>.fanart.jpg
/<movie>.nfo

After I run Autopilot, clean folders, none of the selected files are removed fom the Casablanca (1942) folder.

No error log is generated.

Any ideas?
im guessing the folder/fanart files are missing the '.1942'
blaize Wrote:im guessing the folder/fanart files are missing the '.1942'

Correct, is this the problem?
indy5 Wrote:Correct, is this the problem?

Yes, that is the problem. Does XBMC pick up those files?
nul7 Wrote:Yes, that is the problem. Does XBMC pick up those files?

It seems to. I've never had a problem with the nfo files in particular. These were generated by MIP (I'm fairly certain).

Do I need to manually remove all of these? No
indy5 Wrote:It seems to. I've never had a problem with the nfo files in particular. These were generated by MIP (I'm fairly certain).

Do I need to manually remove all of these? No

Hmmm... I guess they're filtering the year out? I thought the file names had to be the same.
nul7 Wrote:Hmmm... I guess they're filtering the year out? I thought the file names had to be the same.

Oh well, manually deleted all the extra files. The clean process does work fine when the files are named correctly.
Nul7, I just noticed a small UI change that could be made.

Mission: Impossible Ii should be shown as Mission: Impossible II
as would any other movies following a similar naming scheme

This is with 'convert names to proper case' enabled, which I guess is where the problem is happening
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)24