• 85(current)
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
What does the option "use MI for runtime" do.

I ask because I have my own modified includes_mediaflags.xml that uses duration as a flag and it's annoying when some movies have "113 min | 133 min (director's cut)" then I have to manually edit the .nfo.
mcborzu Wrote:What does the option "use MI for runtime" do.

I ask because I have my own modified includes_mediaflags.xml that uses duration as a flag and it's annoying when some movies have "113 min | 133 min (director's cut)" then I have to manually edit the .nfo.

It save the runtime, extracted from the media file by mediainfo.dll (instead of the scraped runtime from IMDB) to the nfo.
olympia Wrote:It save the runtime, extracted from the media file by mediainfo.dll (instead of the scraped runtime from IMDB) to the nfo.
That's awesome! Big Grin hehe
I was just going to edit all my files manually... luckily I noticed this now, thank you. Trying it now.

Edit:
This isn't awesome... this is WAY BETTER than awesome!!!
This must probably be the best app I've used in years. Thank you so much for this!!! Shocked
Question 
Hello. I concur with the other posters and say excellent job on your media manager. It's all in the details and EMM shines in that respect. Thank you for providing the code to filter out . and other info in the title/folder such as year,source,resolution etc.

Now the only issue I am having is the plot/outline. Every movie I check is filled out correctly for the most part. Tag lines are correct and in English, however the plot and outline portions are in German. The only langauge setting I've found was set to All. Changing it to English does not correct the above issue.

I've searched this forum but found no posts with the same or similar issue. Any help on this is much appreciated.

Danke schön Wink for your hard work and devotion to perfection Big Grin

Purg.
Pürgatöry

- You're gonna need a bigger boat -

Purgatory Wrote:Hello. I concur with the other posters and say excellent job on your media manager. It's all in the details and EMM shines in that respect. Thank you for providing the code to filter out . and other info in the title/folder such as year,source,resolution etc.

Now the only issue I am having is the plot/outline. Every movie I check is filled out correctly for the most part. Tag lines are correct and in English, however the plot and outline portions are in German. The only langauge setting I've found was set to All. Changing it to English does not correct the above issue.

I've searched this forum but found no posts with the same or similar issue. Any help on this is much appreciated.

Danke schön Wink for your hard work and devotion to perfection Big Grin

Purg.

I would assume you checked the plot and outline checkbox under OFDB.
OFDB is for scraping german info from http://www.ofdb.de
Alot of my media seems to be getting recognized as 576p my understanding is they are infact 720p, XBMC Native media flagging with always show 720p. Is there away to make sure these films are recognized as 720p?
First of thanks for this great program.

I just got one strange problem, when i scan my movies (automatic-force best match) most don't get recognized but some do. When I then manually enter the name of the movie, exactly the same as the folder name, it finds it right away. My movies are named like this: german name of the movie (year) [original title] - director.avi. I am using Ember - r422.

I know that this has nothing to do with ember, but xbmc (rev21142) doesn't seem to recognize poster.jpg, although i changed the <dvdthumbs> in advancedsettings.xml, and also moviename.fanart.jpg isn't recognized. Does someone what I have to change?

Thanks in advance
medicineuk Wrote:Alot of my media seems to be getting recognized as 576p my understanding is they are infact 720p, XBMC Native media flagging with always show 720p. Is there away to make sure these films are recognized as 720p?

Next release is going to be harmonized with the way XBMC recognize the media.
REQUEST - Genre number limit. ie only the first 2 or 3 returned genres saved to the NFO file.
Hitcher Wrote:REQUEST - Genre number limit. ie only the first 2 or 3 returned genres saved to the NFO file.
I'd like this too Smile
Is there a way to make the studio tags work and not use the long tag? I am not seeing studio logos in my latest SVN download and I think it's because Ember is using the old long studio tag format. Will this have to wait for the new DB version?

Awesome program, truly.
BDPNA Wrote:Is there a way to make the studio tags work and not use the long tag? I am not seeing studio logos in my latest SVN download and I think it's because Ember is using the old long studio tag format. Will this have to wait for the new DB version?

Awesome program, truly.

Posted yesterday Smile

olympia Wrote:For everybody using SVN:

Please don't use the latest versions(~r482 and later).
EMM is under heavy development, it's not stable at the moment. Some features are not working.

This is becuase we are switching to database mode. Every info will be stored in the database and this will be synchronized with the created files(nfo's, posters, fanarts, etc.)

To implement this, there is major code rewriting ongoing these days.

So say tuned, we will announce it when finished. Rough estimation is 1-2, max. 3 days.

Again, don't use latest SVN versions now!
Sorry I meant I was using latest SVN of XBMC - Not SVN of Ember. I am just using the last official release of Ember from post 1 of the thread.

It looks like Ember just makes the super long detailed Studio tags that the latest SVN of XBMC no longer supports.
Is there any way to make Ember copy "Plot Outline" to "Plot" when "Plot" scrapes back as empty?

In Multiplex view under Aeon, for many of my scrapes "Plot" is coming up empty and thus showing an empty field. It would be nice to see "Plot Outline" in this case.
BDPNA Wrote:It looks like Ember just makes the super long detailed Studio tags that the latest SVN of XBMC no longer supports.

We will investigate that. Please open an issue for that here:
http://code.google.com/p/embermediamanager/issues/list

BDPNA Wrote:Is there any way to make Ember copy "Plot Outline" to "Plot" when "Plot" scrapes back as empty?

In Multiplex view under Aeon, for many of my scrapes "Plot" is coming up empty and thus showing an empty field. It would be nice to see "Plot Outline" in this case.

It's already implemented on SVN(but it's still not in usable state).
  • 85(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)24