• 94(current)
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
yes, same here! Confused
Ok, re-uploaded. Let me know if they work for you. Sorry about that!
I'm hoping "no news is good news" applies in this case. lol
I downloaded the x64 version and it seems fine to me. Big Grin
It's working for me on X86 (non-64 bit) -- will let you know more after going through the scans, etc.

EDIT: No major problems yet. I noticed upon exiting, when idle, it spends about 30 seconds "cancelling" pending transactions or something to that effect, yet there was nothing in-progress. I don't know if this is relevant.

On a separate note... Does this version have more finite logging?
nul7 Wrote:Ok, re-uploaded. Let me know if they work for you. Sorry about that!
still doesnt work for me.Sad
nul7 Wrote:1> Once again, you'll need to rescan mediainfo for all movies

Sorry dumb question but ive missed the answer along the way, is this rescan "media tags"? or a full rescan of all nfo's etc? by the way x64 works fine for me too
nul7 Wrote:The skin shouldn't matter.... it uses ListItem.AudioCodec regardless..... it's XBMC that fills that tag with data.

EDIT: Actually, it may be that this hasn't hit SVN yet.

EDIT2:

But, again, patch may not have made it to SVN yet.

Patch is def inside the SVN as i run r21401 from SVN (launchpad) and for new added movies i have the mediainfo in the PM3.HD skin. (older scans are not updated)
"1> Once again, you'll need to rescan mediainfo for all movies"

Why do we have to rescan all the mediainfo?

I thought that now that we are using the native media flags, and not storing anything in the .nfo's, it would be done on-the-fly?

Sorry if it's a dumb question Smile
pettson3816 Wrote:still doesnt work for me.Sad

Can you please open a issue with exact error, and any error log if exist
still getting the same im afriad.. Smile x86

Edit:- Scrap that, all working now
Nuno Wrote:Can you please open a issue with exact error, and any error log if exist

There is no error log, but the message i get when trying to open ember media manager is "Error executing program". Running X86 version of EMM on Vista 32-bit. All previous version has worked fine.
pettson3816 Wrote:There is no error log, but the message i get when trying to open ember media manager is "Error executing program". Running X86 version of EMM on Vista 32-bit. All previous version has worked fine.

re download the x86 version from google page and try again. should be okay now.
nul7,

I have a lot of movies where the extrathumbs just won't show, no matter what I do.

For example "Watchmen".

The extrathumbs folder is there and the 10 extrathumb jpg's are there, and I can see them just fine in Ember.

But in Aeon/Multiplex they won't show.

This only happens with some movies, not all.

Any ideas?
themugger Wrote:re download the x86 version from google page and try again. should be okay now.

Works fine now. Great!
  • 94(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)24