• 145(current)
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
nul7 Wrote:Sure:

:p

Hahahaha! Despite it being 7:40am and being extremely tired that made me really laugh out loud.

Will do as you advised. Thanks.
user321 Wrote:Hahahaha! Despite it being 7:40am and being extremely tired that made me really laugh out loud.

Will do as you advised. Thanks.

I'm thinking about quitting development of Ember to put my mad graphics skills to use designing skins. What do you think?
_______________Ember Media Manager_______________
Website | Download | Report Issues/Feature Requests | Donate

______________Show Your Appreciation______________
Donate to XBMC | Donate to TMDB | Donate to theTVDB
I vote OK Smile

The bulk renammer seems totally broken no more films showing. Smile

French trad r1022:
http://www.leetzone.org/French_r1022.rar

edit with the log :p

Title: Error
Message: La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet.
StackTrace: à Ember_Media_Manager.dlgBulkRenamer.bwLoadInfo_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
Date/Time: 11/08/2009 09:26:23
===========================================================================================
darknior Wrote:Hi

I'm french, and want have french information for my movies lol
But i don't see anything for that in the software Sad

Is it possible to use an other scraper like on xBox ?
The name is ALLOCINEv2 and it is the best for french users ...

Thanks

Nobody answer me ... Sad
Is it possible to scrape in french with this software ?
Thanks
darknior Wrote:Nobody answer me ... Sad
Is it possible to scrape in french with this software ?
Thanks

At this time it's not. But maybe it will come in near or not future Smile
This software is the best for every other action than getting french info.

At this time you can copy paste title and plot from allociné then lock the data in the options. Works Well.
nul7 Wrote:Sure:

:p

emmm.... but i don't have this in r1008
logictester Wrote:emmm.... but i don't have this in r1008

Hummmm Smile

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=385...count=2157

Even if Nul7 is sometimes drunken reading is post can sometimes help WinkWink
nul7 Wrote:No, sorttitle is set via the movie editor.

0 = off, so anything over 0 is a valid tolerance level. If you set it for 5, then items that have 5 or more changes on filename vs. movie title will be highlighted in red. Set it for 1 and filename vs. movie title with one or more differences will be highlighted. Etc, etc, etc...

Examples:

Let's assume you set tolerance level to 5...

Filename: The Dark Knight.avi
Title: The Dark Night
Difference: 2 (missing K and length is different by 1)
Out of Tolerance?: No

Filename: The Dark Knight.avi
Title: Batman
Difference = 15 (Nothing matches so the difference is the length of the longest string)
Out of Tolerance?: Yes

You can set tolerance to whatever you want... the higher you set it the "looser" it is at marking as out of tolerance. I set mine to 1 just because I'm an obsessive-compulsive nerd. Most people can probably get away with a tolerance level of 5.

Thanks, makes sense! Really killer feature IMHO (even caught one of my spelling mistakes) Smile between this and the filtering by missing info, it's pretty easy to ensure that your library is in good order.
I have noticed that my r1006 EMM does not get the meta data anymore. It says this "Meta Data is not available for this movie. Try rescanning." all the time. This is for mkv, avi and video_ts folder. Is there something fundamental I am missing or some preference change I missed or have wrong. Any help would be great.
Hi,

I'm new to this app, i've managed to make it sync most of my 200 or so movies and create nfo files for each but about 30% won't download trailers (which is the main reason for using the application). Does anyone have any hints or things i should check?
Drifty Wrote:I have noticed that my r1006 EMM does not get the meta data anymore. It says this "Meta Data is not available for this movie. Try rescanning." all the time. This is for mkv, avi and video_ts folder. Is there something fundamental I am missing or some preference change I missed or have wrong. Any help would be great.

Known issue with r1006... replace the exe with the one from the beta test build I posted a couple pages back.

hobartgeorge Wrote:Hi,

I'm new to this app, i've managed to make it sync most of my 200 or so movies and create nfo files for each but about 30% won't download trailers (which is the main reason for using the application). Does anyone have any hints or things i should check?

Some movies just don't have trailers available... you can download via YouTube link (click the button next to trailer url in movie editor... just paste the URL to the YouTube page). Best thing to do is get a YouTube link and add it to TMDB's entry for that movie so other people can get the trailer as well.
_______________Ember Media Manager_______________
Website | Download | Report Issues/Feature Requests | Donate

______________Show Your Appreciation______________
Donate to XBMC | Donate to TMDB | Donate to theTVDB
Do I replace the exe.manifest file aswell or is it exactly as you said. Just the exe?
Hmm, I installed r1006 and now none of my movie folders will scan. I've removed all but one to make it as simple as possible and tried both UNC and a mapped drive but nothing works. It worked fine in previous versions.

My movies are in the standard separate folders and the error I am getting is, "Unable to load directories, please check settings".

I'm sure there's a setting somewhere I've overlooked and searching has led me nowhere.

Thanks for any help!

-TK

Quote:known issue with r1006... Replace the exe with the one from the beta test build i posted a couple pages back.
  • 145(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)24