• 155(current)
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
I have a question in regards of the german certification rating icons:

I have lots of movies with these entries:
Germany:BPjM Restricted
Germany: Banned

there is no ratings icon showing up in these cases.

I understand that these movies have not been rated in germany so my question is if it's possible to fall back on another country rating like US or britain ratings on default, an empty field just looks so..... empty. :-)
By the way, i am not sure if this is an aeon or emm issue, so i start here.

SuperW2 Wrote:One more try to get an answer...
maybe you should try the official support site.

http://www.embermm.com/
Contribute to TheTVDB.com - The Online TV Database
neurosis13 Wrote:I have a question in regards of the german certification rating icons:

I have lots of movies with these entries:
Germany:BPjM Restricted
Germany: Banned

there is no ratings icon showing up in these cases.

I understand that these movies have not been rated in germany so my question is if it's possible to fall back on another country rating like US or britain ratings on default, an empty field just looks so..... empty. :-)
By the way, i am not sure if this is an aeon or emm issue, so i start here.

you could put something in there yourself...
Contribute to TheTVDB.com - The Online TV Database
flipped cracker Wrote:maybe you should try the official support site.

http://www.embermm.com/

Well, the support page on where I downloaded the software pointed to this forum, so I assumed they had people answering support questions for their product here...guess I was wrong...
mason Wrote:try 127.0.0.1 since its your localhost you wanna update ... also the default port would be 80 and the username and pass is xbmc by default ... these can configured in your xbmc network settings!

Thanks! It works! Smile

SuperW2 Wrote:Well, the support page on where I downloaded the software pointed to this forum, so I assumed they had people answering support questions for their product here...guess I was wrong...

Well, I guess this is for support. Here many users may read your question and can help you so the authers/coders have more time to work on EMM ;-)

With an actual issue you can use the issue tracker at the website, you'll make things easier for them. I just posted some issues there myself, got very fast replys (thanks for that!).
SuperW2 Wrote:GREAT GREAT Product...

Just updated to the r1030 build and the Bulk Renamer isn't acting as I expected, actually doesn't seem to be doing anything...

I have all my DVD's in the following format on a NAS box running UNRAID.

X:\Movies\DVD\<Movie1withnotquitepropername>\VIDEO_TS
X:\Movies\DVD\<Movie1withnotquitepropername>\VIDEO_TS
etc....

I'm building the NFO/JPG's for YAMJ on my Popcorn Hour Box, so the NFO, TBN, JPGs are sitting in each of the X:\Movies\DVD\<Movie1withnotquitepropername> folders

I'm trying to run the Bulk Renamer to change just the Folder Name to match the proper IMDB title and add the Year...

It appears to see all the right names in the right format in the "new path" column, I click Rename button, it chugs for a bit the window goes away, it goes through another "gathering data" cycle... when it's done, I go look at my DVD folder and none of the folder names have actually been changed.

Am I doing something wrong, or expecting the app to do something that it isn't actually designed to do? I've only been using a week or two, but

Thanks for a VERY nice product...

I don't really know why, but just some ideas to get you started.. assuming you are using v1030:

Have you tried without the ( ..year.. ) ? Maybe the "(" and ")" is tripping you up.. (it shouldn't though, but just to double-check)..

Also, have you tried with just a couple of movies first (instead of the whole library) just to confirm/check?

Finally, perhaps you can try renaming on the folders manually, and see if EMM can recognise the renamed one..?
Hi to all,

First of all, I'm sorry about my English.
I'm a Brazilian user and my English is not good enough.

I started to use this app and I like it very much.
But I have a doubt. Can I use this app to scrap adult movies?
If not, how can I do that?

Regards
NandoBR
NandoBR Wrote:Hi to all,

First of all, I'm sorry about my English.
I'm a Brazilian user and my English is not good enough.

I started to use this app and I like it very much.
But I have a doubt. Can I use this app to scrap adult movies?
If not, how can I do that?

Regards
NandoBR

No, Ember is only scraping data from IMDB.
You can do it directly in XBMC with it's own built-in adult scrapers.
Is there any way to bulk rename accorind to Sort Name field
Ideal Husband, An
Italian Job, The
riverhawk Wrote:EDIT: So I guess having an old movies.xml file with old information in the folder seems to be read first by xbmc. It seems it was scanning that file first before the nfo. Sorry.

Thank you. You fixed days and days of work.
Is anyone else having problems with the Trailer Downloader? using vr 1030?
wow awesome program, fast and easy. nice
found my new movie scraper Smile

now hurry up and release the tv side
hehe joking, thanks for your hard work!
Mike2023 Wrote:Is anyone else having problems with the Trailer Downloader? using vr 1030?

As youtube changed their web layout and introduced some anti-scraping technics, trailer downloading in r1030 is not working any more.

We are working and testing the workaround, I think we will have a solution for that.
bigcheda Wrote:wow awesome program, fast and easy. nice
found my new movie scraper Smile

now hurry up and release the tv side
hehe joking, thanks for your hard work!

Thank you! Always good to hear new users who satisfied.

However Nul7 and Nuno (The two Devs) are on vacation now, so please be patient until the next release.
Thanks for this program, really makes it easy to sort out movies. Are you able to select where the movies source is from? I don't want to have to rename my files movie-bluray ect for them to get the blu ray symbol. Is there an option i'm missing that lets you select in the movie info screen?
  • 155(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)24