• 224(current)
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
nitr8 Wrote:xbmc suggests
-Band of Brothers
- Series 01
- Band of Brothers S01E01.iso

But also I do not know if EMM will handle .iso so that might also be an issue.

EMM has handled all of my .iso files just fine. Im just having problems getting this new iso to work on this particular tv show
blaize Wrote:I've tried compiling EMM from source, but i'm getting around 90 SQLite errors and a few others.
is there a guide for building EMM somewhere?
my guess is i'm missing SQLite, do i need the source of that of will a binary suffice, and how do i set that up in MVB 2008 express edition?

You only neet to copy:
ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll
System.Data.SQLite.dll

to your build directory.
Can I do something to have EMM recognize a single VOB file as the entire movie? For instance I've ripped my movies into single VOB files and named then by the movie name versus using the VIDEO_TS folder and having multiple files in each folder.
288enzo Wrote:Can I do something to have EMM recognize a single VOB file as the entire movie? For instance I've ripped my movies into single VOB files and named then by the movie name versus using the VIDEO_TS folder and having multiple files in each folder.

I was under the impression EMM already does exactly this. The vob extension is in the valid movie extensions list.
NasaGeek Wrote:I was under the impression EMM already does exactly this. The vob extension is in the valid movie extensions list.

From what I gather it isn't so much the VOB but the NFO or one of the other files that it reads from and since I'm only keeping that one big VOB file with the title of the movie it gets skipped over.
I am stupid, how do I get the translated (into English) to show up in my movie list?
A clearer explanation is needed. Are you saying that your movie titles are not in English and you want them to be? Or that they are in English and you want them in another language?
NasaGeek Wrote:A clearer explanation is needed. Are you saying that your movie titles are not in English and you want them to be? Or that they are in English and you want them in another language?
No I want non-English films to be translated.

I found the setting though, no worries sorry for the post.
Any updates on when tv shows will be supported? This is by far the best one for me for movies Smile
Is there someone around that could save most people hours of their time figuring out svn checkouts + compiling and post an already-built version of the latest beta? Wink I'm sure a lot of people want to test the new features even though it's not final.
The problem is that i'm really not sure that the team want's to handle the support and bug reports that'll be made again some unknown build.
Well, he made some earlier beta builds available, If I'm correct the new builds fixed a lot of bugs...So if you are gonna offer beta builds anyway, you might as well keep them up to date. An example was my case, in which I talked about 2 cd version coming up double after a library update. This was fixed in a newer build as I'm told.
Here a x86 r1208 build.

http://www.mediafire.com/?lm0y5tywoim

Please don't ask the official team for support about this version Smile
First of all: Great work!

But I'm having problems with AVCHD and BDMV folder structures. I googled it and found a ticket concerning BDMV, but I couldn't make any sense of it. Is the "automatic BDMV detection" feature implemented yet? I can't seem to find it in settings.

Edit:
Nevermind, it's in the build Tolriq posted^^
About the test builds: I'm still trying to figure out a user friendly way to display everything during a show scrape... I didn't want to release any more test builds until a basic tvdb scraper is in place.

YoHoNoMo Wrote:First of all: Great work!

But I'm having problems with AVCHD and BDMV folder structures. I googled it and found a ticket concerning BDMV, but I couldn't make any sense of it. Is the "automatic BDMV detection" feature implemented yet? I can't seem to find it in settings.

It is implemented in the SVN and tied in with "automatic video_ts detection".

EDIT: Or not... looks like I forgot to actually tie it in. lol
_______________Ember Media Manager_______________
Website | Download | Report Issues/Feature Requests | Donate

______________Show Your Appreciation______________
Donate to XBMC | Donate to TMDB | Donate to theTVDB
  • 224(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)24