• 243(current)
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
ingeon Wrote:Well so far ember is my favorite movie media manager. Still looking forward to be able to scrape subtitles & actors to each .actor movie folder etc.
Glad to see Tv section coming along. Hope it`s as good as movie setup...

Is support for music with comments/lyrics/fanart/albumart and same for musicvideos and also home video nfo`s creation/managing also in the pipeline?
Quite excited I must say.

How nice!

The ink hasn't even dried yet on the TV section. Would you mind to check this out first before looking forward? You clearly haven't done it, because you are only hoping TV is as good as movie.

Shouldn't you now sit back a little bit and enjoy playing with TV section?
olympia Wrote:In that case you would most probably have issues with Ember itself too...

1105's working fine just the web installer
Anyone been scraping much anime, I'm having problems getting naruto in.

I've set it to absolute ordering and scanned but only the first season is recognised. I successfully scanned bleach which was seperated into seasons perfectly but it already had nfo's for absolute ordering exported from xbmc.

I've checked tvdb and all episodes appear to have the correct absolute labels

Has anyone successfully created this show?
craigd Wrote:Anyone been scraping much anime, I'm having problems getting naruto in.

If you have a specific bug, then please report an issue on Ember's site. If you're just trying to determine if the problem you are having is endemic then more information is really required than "I'm having problems getting naruto in."

There are issues with the current regex detection and any specifics you can describe about your "problem" may be able to help the devs moving the detection forward to a point where it is more encompassing.
Think the screenshot in the first post needs updated, although visually there's not much of a difference on the main form, except maybe the TV Tab and the tickmark images replacing the checkboxes.
FidoFuz Wrote:Think the screenshot in the first post needs updated, although visually there's not much of a difference on the main form, except maybe the TV Tab and the tickmark images replacing the checkboxes.

IT has been updated 2 days ago Wink
FidoFuz Wrote:If you have a specific bug, then please report an issue on Ember's site. If you're just trying to determine if the problem you are having is endemic then more information is really required than "I'm having problems getting naruto in."

There are issues with the current regex detection and any specifics you can describe about your "problem" may be able to help the devs moving the detection forward to a point where it is more encompassing.

I'm not reporting a bug I'm making an enquiry, it was just to see if anyone has had success or failure with same show while I'm trying to resolve.

For full details, the show is naruto - folder structure "tv shows anime\naruto\naruto - s01e001.mkv" with no pre-existing data.

The show is set to tvdb id= 78857 episode order set to absolute and first 35 episodes scan in fine which make up season 1 but all others episodes show up unidentified under season 1 as Naruto S01Exx.

Missing Episodes are selected to show so season 2/3 etc show but episodes greyed out.
So should i open a bug report for http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=511...count=3594 ?
olympia Wrote:Tolriq, you are a long time, experienced user and also a sw developer yourselfs...
You should know (and I know you know), that this information is not enough.

Why are you teasing a "big bug" if even you want to do some more test yourself before submitting a bug on the tracker? :confused2:

I know that it seems to not be enough but since most users read here first and i haven't read all the pages since 1.0 out i wanted to see if others have this.

The more test i want to do are to try to generate a log file, but in the report you have the version, the actions done and the result Smile

After some more test :
Windows 7 x64, same result with X64 and x86 ember.

Only way to make it works : Activate compatibility mode for the Exe and select XP SP3.

But in all cases no log files, no errors from ember Sad. Only Window 7 that some times but not all times tell that the prog does not behave correctly and should be set with compatibility mode (was not the case this morning with X64 version)

Windows error log :
Quote:Récipient d’erreurs , type 0
Nom d’événement*: PCA2
Réponse*: Non disponible
ID de CAB : 0

Signature du problème :
P1 : Ember Media Manager.exe
P2 : 0.0.0.1862
P3 : Ember Media Manager
P4 : Ember Media Manager
P5 : Ȁ৙
P6 : 200
P7 : -1
P8 :
P9 :
P10 :

Fichiers joints*:
C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Temp\{a93bf0c0-ea11-401f-85e9-ad1b1fb454fc}\appcompat.txt
C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Temp\TabA6CD.tmp

Ces fichiers sont peut-être disponibles ici*:

Symbole d’analyse :
Nouvelle recherche de la solution : 0
ID de rapport : 0b694f4b-3852-11df-ab70-8000600fe800

But the supposed joined files are not available.
Tolriq Wrote:I know that it seems to not be enough but since most users read here first and i haven't read all the pages since 1.0 out i wanted to see if others have this.

The more test i want to do are to try to generate a log file, but in the report you have the version, the actions done and the result Smile

After some more test :
Windows 7 x64, same result with X64 and x86 ember.

Only way to make it works : Activate compatibility mode for the Exe and select XP SP3.

But in all cases no log files, no errors from ember Sad. Only Window 7 that some times but not all times tell that the prog does not behave correctly and should be set with compatibility mode (was not the case this morning with X64 version)

Windows error log :

But the supposed joined files are not available.

Please issue a bug report
________________Ember Media Manager________________
Website | Download | Report Issues/Feature Requests | Donate
Guys I just have one thing to say about the 1.0 release....

AWESOME........BEST media manager I have ever used , EVER...

Congrats to all.....Big Grin
Tolriq Wrote:The more test i want to do are to try to generate a log file, but in the report you have the version, the actions done and the result Smile

No, you haven't mention the source type you configured, which would be the most important information in your case.

Have you checked the only detect one movie from each folder option?
uncertainty Wrote:Guys I just have one thing to say about the 1.0 release....

AWESOME........BEST media manager I have ever used , EVER...

Congrats to all.....Big Grin

Thank you! Cool
snelvuur Wrote:So should i open a bug report for http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=511...count=3594 ?

Yes. Wink
_______________Ember Media Manager_______________
Website | Download | Report Issues/Feature Requests | Donate

______________Show Your Appreciation______________
Donate to XBMC | Donate to TMDB | Donate to theTVDB
Only scraping issue I've had so far is TV double episodes labeled as below

FlashForward.S01E11E12.720p.mkv

If you add season twice it works

FlashForward.S01E11S01E12.720p.mkv

Just a small thing Smile
  • 243(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help