• 254(current)
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
EMM works fine, but

I recognized something:
I have scraped all the content in my database, but all DVDs (Video_TS-Structure) are appearing in XBMC as several entries.
It looks like XBMC makes one entra for each VOB-File.
So I have Movies which have up to 10 entries per DVD.

Could anyone guide me through this problem ?
Thanks in Advance.
Still getting this

Code:
Title: Error
Message: Could not find a part of the path 'Z:\The 40 Year Old Virgin (2005)\The 40 Year Old Virgin.nfo'.
StackTrace:    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)
   at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize)
   at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path)
   at EmberAPI.NFO.SaveMovieToNFO(DBMovie& movieToSave)
Date/Time: 3/30/2010 5:44:43 PM
===========================================================================================

Any ideas?

Using renamer when scraping all, seems frozen, says not responding. Seems that it should be looking for 'Z:\40 Year Old Virgin, The (2005)\The 40 Year Old Virgin.nfo' to rename, since it already renamed the folder.

-Erik
Don't be scared to ask questions. Odds are someone else is wondering the same thing.
Closet - Norco 4020 - Supermicro X8SAX - Intel i7-920 - Corsair HX1000 - Corsair XMS3 12GB - 10x1.5tb Raid 5 - 10x2tb Raid 5 - Openfiler VM inside Workstation Win7 x64
Living room - Silverstone ML02B-MXR - Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H - E8400 - OCZ Platinum Edition 4GB - Denon 3310CI
Bedroom - Antec Mini Skeleton - Zotac IONITX-B-E @ 1.92ghz - AVS Gear HA-IR01SV - A-DATA G series 4GB - Denon 2808CI
CorpseTumor Wrote:Is it now safe to keep ember media manager installed in the "program files" folder on my drive? There was issues before with doing this, and i had to put them under appdata>local

EDITTongueroblem persists. Except this time even if i move ember to 'appdata' it still keeps asking me for admin privileges. I already right clicked and checked "run as administrator" under compatibility and it still keeps asking me if i would like to run as admin after every startup. Any ideas?

Thanks guys great work!

Another question, is it possible for ember to rename .srt (subtitles) to the correct movie name?

Example: The Time travelers wife english.srt to The Time Travelers Wife (2009).en.srt

I installed mine to the program file and it has never asked to run as administrator. If it did at the beginning, it hasn't since anyway. I went to 1.0 just a week or so ago, so if that time frame helps you at all...
We apologize for the quick succession of releases, but due to some issues with the last release, we decided it was best to put out an update as soon as possible.

Changelog:

Code:
-._.-=-._.-=-._.-=-._.-=-._.-=-._.-=-._.-=-._.-=-._.-=-._.-=-._.-=-._.-=._.-
                     Ember Media Manager v1.1.1989

NOTE: Please reset the TV Show regex in settings after upgrade

FIX: Miscellaneous fixes regarding improper column numbers
FIX: Safer DB patching
FIX: Missing translation strings
FIX: Absolute ordering not working in cases where the show had specials
FIX: When using "New" or "Missing Items" filters, in some cases info could get mixed between movies
FIX: Episode detection and filtering regex improved
FIX: Minor fixes to renamer

CHANGE: Hide settings progress bar after settings dialog has appeared
CHANGE: General tweaks/fixes to movie scrapers
CHANGE: Account for missing item filter options during missing items scraper
_______________Ember Media Manager_______________
Website | Download | Report Issues/Feature Requests | Donate

______________Show Your Appreciation______________
Donate to XBMC | Donate to TMDB | Donate to theTVDB
just confirming my issues with absolute ordering are sorted in todays release. Thanks to sphere and jason for sorting that out.
hey,

could you add an option to disable only the file renaming but keep the folder renaming in a next version? i only want to rename my folders and not the files.

nicx...
Hey,

i stumbled into a following bug:

When EMM creates .nfo files they use the following syntax when there's no thumbnail for actors:

<thumb />

XBMC uses <thumb></thumb> if there's no thumbnail.

EMM is using short version of that syntax and that messes up XBMC and XBMC creates an thumbnail for that actor with <thumb>http://www.thetvdb.com/banners/</thumb>

This really slows down importing .nfo because XBMC loads that address and determine if there's an image there.

On another issue, could you please let users download new version straight from website instead of that auto updater? Since it's currently not working, it just restarts EMM and stops at Downloading Version List - ember Download Site is Not Available. Please try again later.

--- edit ---

It seems i made a too fast conclusion about <thumb /> since even after changing them manually to <thumb></thumb> xbmc Still generates those <thumb>http://www.thetvdb.com/banners/</thumb>

Looks like it's an XBMC's issue. I'll take a better look later today.

-- edit 2 --

Ok now i have to take back that edit reply. After clean database I couldn't reproduce the "banners/" thumb problem.. Have to take another look at that too later today.
nicx76 Wrote:hey,

could you add an option to disable only the file renaming but keep the folder renaming in a next version? i only want to rename my folders and not the files.

nicx...

use $F as file pattern .. mean file name will not be changed
________________Ember Media Manager________________
Hello Everybody!
I Intalled Ember yesterday and the tool scraped all of my movies fine. Today I Updated Ember and now it doesn't find any DVD Images (.iso) is this a bug or is it my fault?
nul7 Wrote:We apologize for the quick succession of releases, but due to some issues with the last release, we decided it was best to put out an update as soon as possible.

Changelog:

Code:
                     Ember Media Manager v1.1.1989

NOTE: Please reset the TV Show regex in settings after upgrade

FIX: Miscellaneous fixes regarding improper column numbers
FIX: Safer DB patching
FIX: Missing translation strings
FIX: Absolute ordering not working in cases where the show had specials
FIX: When using "New" or "Missing Items" filters, in some cases info could get mixed between movies
FIX: Episode detection and filtering regex improved
FIX: Minor fixes to renamer

CHANGE: Hide settings progress bar after settings dialog has appeared
CHANGE: General tweaks/fixes to movie scrapers
CHANGE: Account for missing item filter options during missing items scraper

Does the minor fixes to renamer fix the issue above? Smile

Thanks in advance!
-Erik
Don't be scared to ask questions. Odds are someone else is wondering the same thing.
Closet - Norco 4020 - Supermicro X8SAX - Intel i7-920 - Corsair HX1000 - Corsair XMS3 12GB - 10x1.5tb Raid 5 - 10x2tb Raid 5 - Openfiler VM inside Workstation Win7 x64
Living room - Silverstone ML02B-MXR - Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H - E8400 - OCZ Platinum Edition 4GB - Denon 3310CI
Bedroom - Antec Mini Skeleton - Zotac IONITX-B-E @ 1.92ghz - AVS Gear HA-IR01SV - A-DATA G series 4GB - Denon 2808CI
ubuntuf4n Wrote:EMM works fine, but

I recognized something:
I have scraped all the content in my database, but all DVDs (Video_TS-Structure) are appearing in XBMC as several entries.
It looks like XBMC makes one entra for each VOB-File.
So I have Movies which have up to 10 entries per DVD.

Could anyone guide me through this problem ?
Thanks in Advance.

May anyone answer my question ?
since updating to 1.1. no movies or tvshow are getting listed. i have tried remove the database file but still nothing

edit:

had to refresh the lit of extensions to get it to work.
andyblac Wrote:since updating to 1.1. no movies or tvshow are getting listed. i have tried remove the database file but still nothing

On source set "Only Detect one movie for each folder"
burritoboy9984 Wrote:Does the minor fixes to renamer fix the issue above? Smile

Thanks in advance!
-Erik
Probably yes, but i don’t find your bug report in tracker, so not sure Wink
could some tell me where the extrathumb support tab went ?
  • 254(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)24