• 284(current)
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
Any update on the trailer problems?
lestat1977uk Wrote:Any update on the trailer problems?

There is currently no open ticket on our tracker concerning trailers on version 1.2.
hey all,first wanted to say what a great job your doin with ember, really amazing piece of software,
2nd, i have a problem with scrapping movies, since build 1.2 which for E.G the movie BARAKA a 92 HD movie, it finds everything fanart,poster etc.. but for some reason it doesn't save nothing, only info about the movie nothing else...

i tried removing the DB and recreating it, i deleted the info inside the folder but still the problem presists... any ideas ?
arik4k Wrote:hey all,first wanted to say what a great job your doin with ember, really amazing piece of software,
2nd, i have a problem with scrapping movies, since build 1.2 which for E.G the movie BARAKA a 92 HD movie, it finds everything fanart,poster etc.. but for some reason it doesn't save nothing, only info about the movie nothing else...

i tried removing the DB and recreating it, i deleted the info inside the folder but still the problem presists... any ideas ?

"Any ideas" are always depending on your folder structure and your source settings. My best guess is that you have set folder.jpg and or fanart.jpg, but didn't check detect only one movie from each folder.
J:\-=Movies=-\-=HD Movies=-\Baraka
this is my folder structure..
uhmm wanted to say that at version 1.1 it worked, and in 1.2 it doesn't... most movie work.
uhm... i have tbn and nfo in the folder, i can scrape for the art and it finds it, but it doesn't let me save and if i choose it says ok, but nothing been saved.
arik4k Wrote:J:\-=Movies=-\-=HD Movies=-\Baraka
this is my folder structure..
uhmm wanted to say that at version 1.1 it worked, and in 1.2 it doesn't... most movie work.
uhm... i have tbn and nfo in the folder, i can scrape for the art and it finds it, but it doesn't let me save and if i choose it says ok, but nothing been saved.

And what is under Baraka?

And again:
- What is your selected naming convention for the images?
- What are your source settings?
I'm having a problem with the populating with my XBMC.

I'm having 8 sources for movies, same in EMM as in XBMC. But one of them (the last one) doesn't show up. I can only see 7 of my sources from EMM, but all from XBMC is available to pick.

Added it myself to AdvancedSettings.xml now, but I can still only see 7 of them in EMM.
Arch Linux x86_64 | XBMC 10.1-9 | Rapier
Chrilleee Wrote:I'm having a problem with the populating with my XBMC.

I'm having 8 sources for movies, same in EMM as in XBMC. But one of them (the last one) doesn't show up. I can only see 7 of my sources from EMM, but all from XBMC is available to pick.

Added it myself to AdvancedSettings.xml now, but I can still only see 7 of them in EMM.

Please downlaod latest XBMC Module and try again! if still don't show up open a ticket
________________Ember Media Manager________________
Website | Download | Report Issues/Feature Requests | Donate
Nuno Wrote:Please downlaod latest XBMC Module and try again! if still don't show up open a ticket

Just downloaded the XBMC Module before I did this. The properties for generic.EmberCore.XBMC.dll says it's version 0.0.0.2200.
Chrilleee Wrote:Just downloaded the XBMC Module before I did this. The properties for generic.EmberCore.XBMC.dll says it's version 0.0.0.2200.

Yes to old Wink current is 2207
nul7 Wrote:If move the video files into the season directory, it would work. We'll be making some changes in upcoming releases that will support your current structure.

Tested with my structure now with 1.2, but still the same. Any idea of when it will come?

Nuno: Did work now Smile
Chrilleee Wrote:Tested with my structure now with 1.2, but still the same. Any idea of when it will come?

Nuno: Did work now Smile

Cool,
About TV Stuff, 1.3 will be THE release for level up TV features, but some may go to 1.4 or 1.5... we are trying to make smaller releases but more often
Help me understand the XBMC sync. I haven't been able to get it to work yet...so I want to make sure I understand what I need to do. I'm currently using XBMC module version 2207(which I believe has a bug since after I deleted my existing XBMC config, I can't add it again...but I'll fill out a bug report for that) with EMM version 1.2.2204. With XBMC sync, if I make a change in EMM, should I be able to see that change immediately in XBMC or do I need to do anything. For instance, if I add a genre to a movie in EMM and then go to that movie in XBMC, should I see the new genre added?
Sparks14 Wrote:Help me understand the XBMC sync. I haven't been able to get it to work yet...so I want to make sure I understand what I need to do. I'm currently using XBMC module version 2207(which I believe has a bug since after I deleted my existing XBMC config, I can't add it again...but I'll fill out a bug report for that) with EMM version 1.2.2204. With XBMC sync, if I make a change in EMM, should I be able to see that change immediately in XBMC or do I need to do anything. For instance, if I add a genre to a movie in EMM and then go to that movie in XBMC, should I see the new genre added?

In resume, Yes
Nuno Wrote:In resume, Yes

OK...so when I Ctrl+E (Edit) a movie, add a genre, and then OK the change...the genre is added to EMM...but not XBMC. Is there a log I can look at to see what is happening? I know the connection to XBMC is good, because when I hit the Update XBMC button in the upper right hand corner of EMM, I can see the Update message on XBMC. I'm also looking at the movies table in XBMC and don't see any changes.
  • 284(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)24