• 294(current)
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
Nuno Wrote:Are you using any proxy?

none at all, fully allowed acces to t'internet through my firewall - even disabled it.
Guys, does feature / bug report exist for this. I used bulk renamer to rename all my movies / directories. It got mixed up renaming my bdmv structures though, it left some files behind in the old folder. It only seemed to move the BDMV/STREAM directory, not the rest..
PhilYHC Wrote:none at all, fully allowed acces to t'internet through my firewall - even disabled it.

Open a support ticket in http://www.embermm.com and attach the install.log

http://www.embermm.com/projects/embermm/issues/new
________________Ember Media Manager________________
Website | Download | Report Issues/Feature Requests | Donate
Hi devs,

just wondering... Has the export movie list feature been taken out? I remember seeing it months ago but can't remember where it was located. Now I've had a thorough look through all the menus but can' seem to find it. :/

Thanks
iLurk Wrote:Hi devs,

just wondering... Has the export movie list feature been taken out? I remember seeing it months ago but can't remember where it was located. Now I've had a thorough look through all the menus but can' seem to find it. :/

Thanks

you need to install the Movie Exporter Module!
themugger Wrote:you need to install the Movie Exporter Module!

Thanks! Smile

Edit: I get an error saying "Could not find a part of the path 'C:\ProgramData\Ember Media Manager\Langs\html'. Then when I click ok, the app closes. I've downloaded all available Templates in the add-ons module. I've checked the program's folder and I def don't have a "html" folder.

Using rev 2252 of Ember

Any help is appreciated Smile
iLurk Wrote:Thanks! Smile

Edit: I get an error saying "Could not find a part of the path 'C:\ProgramData\Ember Media Manager\Langs\html'. Then when I click ok, the app closes. I've downloaded all available Templates in the add-ons module. I've checked the program's folder and I def don't have a "html" folder.

Using rev 2252 of Ember

Any help is appreciated Smile

Fix on next release ...
http://www.embermm.com/boards/2/topics/892
Hallo, when im inside the TV Show Tab the tools menu is grayed out. Is this some Problem on my pc or normal ?

I think "Clean Database" inside "Tools" is also under TV Shows needed Smile
Nuno Wrote:http://www.embermm.com/projects/embermm/...structures

hi,

I use the following (supported) structure:

X:\Movies\

and within this directory one directory per movie. ("Every movie in its own folder with grouping folders").

I have configures the settings as in the link above.

Still, no nfo-files are written, when I scrape multiple movies. The scrapes work well and the green check marks in the nfo-column are listed, but the nfo-files are not written in the movie-directories.

when I scrape one movie, the nfo-file is written in the movies directory.

I use <movie>.nfo as format and use a self-defined scraper (but as already mentioned, the scraper works).

how can I force nfo-files to be written? or force a log to write, that can narrow down the error?
gerosil Wrote:hi,

I use the following (supported) structure:

X:\Movies\

and within this directory one directory per movie. ("Every movie in its own folder with grouping folders").

I have configures the settings as in the link above.

Still, no nfo-files are written, when I scrape multiple movies. The scrapes work well and the green check marks in the nfo-column are listed, but the nfo-files are not written in the movie-directories.

when I scrape one movie, the nfo-file is written in the movies directory.

I use <movie>.nfo as format and use a self-defined scraper (but as already mentioned, the scraper works).

how can I force nfo-files to be written? or force a log to write, that can narrow down the error?

Open a support ticket

http://www.embermm.com/projects/embermm/issues/new
Posted this on the Ember forums 4 days ago but didn't get a response, so I thought I'd try here. I'm trying to find where in the software you add "modules," or where you get them.

Thanks in advance.

Quote:Hi all - sorry for the dumb question, but now that the XBMC communication module "update library button" has moved, I don't know where to find it or add it back into my Ember install. Help is appreciated, thanks.
------------------------------------------
Dharma Quick Setup Guide:
XBMC tips on the TechNazgul Blog
------------------------------------------
myrison Wrote:Posted this on the Ember forums 4 days ago but didn't get a response, so I thought I'd try here. I'm trying to find where in the software you add "modules," or where you get them.

Thanks in advance.

http://www.embermm.com/projects/embermm/...ns_Manager
Not sure where the fault lies here, but I can't get sets to work on any nightlies from the past week.

They show up in XBMC in the library, but when I select the set, it just opens a list of the "up arrow" icons instead of a list of the movies in the set.

Is this an XBMC problem or an EMM problem? I can't seem to find anyone having the same issues.
Hi,dont know if this is solved already here,couldnt find it.

Iam still unable to choose extra large Posters when scraping.
Just the middle and small size.
Is there a solution for this?

ThX in Advance!!!
Malexx Wrote:Hi,dont know if this is solved already here,couldnt find it.

Iam still unable to choose extra large Posters when scraping.
Just the middle and small size.
Is there a solution for this?

ThX in Advance!!!

Upgrade to lastest version, Clear All cahces, and try again!
  • 294(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)24