• 329(current)
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
Question 
This is weird.

I had some Windows updates to install, so rebooted. I didn't change the regexps at all. Now EMM won't find all the episodes for TV shows saved in this format:

Show Name/Show Name - s01e01.mkv

It found some episodes of Monty Python's Flying Circus, but only about two or three per series. It won't find any episodes of Black Books.

Renaming the file to just s01e01.mkv fixed the problem for Monty Python, but still no Black Books episodes are recognised.

(I suppose the "check for updates" preference does say "hey, there's an update available, here's the changelog, would you like to install or ignore it?" rather than just silently clobbering the program with a new version? A stealth update is about the only thing that I can think of that'll cause this, since s01e01.mkv should show the episode as being present even if there's nothing to scrape...)

I've tried resetting the regexps (once I worked out what the icon would do — it could do with some help text Wink)

Is anyone else having this problem, or has my sanity finally gone?

Edit: Fixed it - stupid Windows doesn't seem to understand the concept of reconnecting the X drive after a reboot. Still, it would have been nice to get an error message when attempting to scan a folder on a non-existent drive! Smile
There is something wrong. I can't get any information about any of my movies other than the title and the plot? Maybe IMDB updated their site again. But hope somebody will fix this asap.
After i have updated EMM, it's really slow. It take ages to cleaning the libary. Why is that?
And dos'nt EMM scrape countries?

daniel123 Wrote:There is something wrong. I can't get any information about any of my movies other than the title and the plot? Maybe IMDB updated their site again. But hope somebody will fix this asap.
It's not over 2 hours ago since i updated my libary, and it worked without problems.
daniel123 Wrote:There is something wrong. I can't get any information about any of my movies other than the title and the plot? Maybe IMDB updated their site again. But hope somebody will fix this asap.

Same here .. no actors .. or any of the other information just title and plot
Radikaltimes Wrote:Same here .. no actors .. or any of the other information just title and plot

Hmmm. I just scraped 3 movies and EMM scraped all the info for all of them.
RockDawg Wrote:Hmmm. I just scraped 3 movies and EMM scraped all the info for all of them.

Works perfect for me as well
For me, it works perfect if I do one movie at a time, but if I batch scrape movies I can't get ratings/votes/top250 to load.
Kodi: Kodi 17.4, with Transparency!
50 TB Unraid Server: Docker Apps: SABnzbd, Sickrage, mariaDB
HTPC: Win10 (cause Steam), i7, GTX 1080
Watching on: Panasonic TC65-PS64 with lowend Sony 5.1 HTIB
Other devices: rMBP 15", MBA 13", nvidia shield
Guys... seriously... you only need to read back 1-2 pages... or just the top post on this very same page Sad
That works for cast, but not votes.

No big deal, I'll just scrape one at a time for now.
Kodi: Kodi 17.4, with Transparency!
50 TB Unraid Server: Docker Apps: SABnzbd, Sickrage, mariaDB
HTPC: Win10 (cause Steam), i7, GTX 1080
Watching on: Panasonic TC65-PS64 with lowend Sony 5.1 HTIB
Other devices: rMBP 15", MBA 13", nvidia shield
I've recenly changed from Media Center Master to Ember http://embermm.com.
Ember does a very good job and has alot of functionality, however the settings menu is somewhat confusing.

Can someone post screenshots of their recommended settingsHuh

Thanks!
odin836 Wrote:I've recenly changed from Media Center Master to Ember http://embermm.com.
Ember does a very good job and has alot of functionality, however the settings menu is somewhat confusing.

Can someone post screenshots of their recommended settingsHuh

Thanks!

for file naming, just set one convention, ie;
<movie>.tbn
<movie>-fanart.jpg
<movie>.nfo

for scrapers, just activate the ones you want (as of a few days ago there is a bug which stops EmberMM scraping anything from IMDB - to work around this just have "scape full cast" selected, then in global - set cast limit to a manageable number, mine is 10.

Just mess around with it until you get the desired results, because I think everyone prefers certain things, maybe you could tell us what you'd like to achieve
How do I start again? I deleted the ember files and re-downloaded the .exe but it still seems to see my old settings?

Ember for me does nothing now except the movie info/cast... no posters, no fanart, no box art....

Like I said earlier I can even re-scan a movie with fanart and it will say no fanart is available?
Hello everyone,

Any updates about support for scrapers from new XBMC Dharma Beta 2 ?
Old xbmc xml files are not working because are not updated anymore since the new add-on system was introduced and are not recognize by EMM.

There is a chance that this will be updated in the new version?
If yes, when new version of EMM is the planned ?

Thanks for answers.
castortray Wrote:Hello everyone,

Any updates about support for scrapers from new XBMC Dharma Beta 2 ?
Old xbmc xml files are not working because are not updated anymore since the new add-on system was introduced and are not recognize by EMM.

There is a chance that this will be updated in the new version?
If yes, when new version of EMM is the planned ?

Thanks for answers.

What exactly are you talking about ?
>>X<<' Wrote:What exactly are you talking about ?
about this one:
http://embermm.com/projects/embermm/wiki/XML_Scraper
For XBMC 9.11 when I copy files from
c:\program files\XBMC\system\scrapers\video\
to modules/scraper.EmberCore.XML.
I can choose scrapers from the list in EMM.
But this scrapers (I need filmweb.pl) are too old.
So I try use scrapers from Dharma Beta 2, from location:
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\metadata.filmweb.pl
I can't choose anything, after click on "Click on Populate Scrapers" in EMM.

I hope that this is clear Rolleyes
  • 329(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)24