Streamzap / Eventghost issue
I have a Streamzap remote/IR as well as a Harmony 880. I setup Eventghost per this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=44700

The problem is that it mostly works... except for a few buttons. For example, the basic navigation (up, down, left right) all works, as well as buttons like info and menu.

HOWEVER, pgup, pgdown and ENTER (this one is sort of important Laugh ) don't work.

This is a screenshot of EG:

You can see that it is receiving the command for "Ok" from the remote, it just isn't executing the assigned key command :confused2:

I have tried creating an advancedsettings.xml in XBMC to enable the virtual keyboard but that did not change anything (unless I did it wrong)

I also tried binding the emulated keystroke to "Return" instead of "Enter" with no luck.

Any ideas? It mostly works, except for these 3 very important buttons and I feel like it's gotta be something obvious I am overlooking :p (please keep in mind I am completely new to both EG and XBMC as I am a recent convert from MediaPortal)
No Event Ghost experts here?
post on the EG forum
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Got it figured out. The commands from either the plugin or xml posted were wrong.

"Ok" should have been "Streamzap.OK"
"ChannelUp" should have been been "Streamzap.ChanelUp" (spelled wrong)
"ChannelDown" should have been "Streamzap.ChanelDown" (spelled wrong)

No idea why the spelling errors, but at least now it works
You can use xbmc plugin in evenghost instead of keyboard emulation. In this plugin you have pre-deffined all xbmc actions.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Streamzap / Eventghost issue0