Get NFO from 2 different sources
Hi I'm new here.

I just got and installed XBMC. I am quite impressed with its features, its only been 24 hours since i started playing around with it. It got me wondering if I can add some options. Such as getting movie information from IMDB.com (ratings, plots, cast, etc), and the posters/fan art from TMDb.org. Is that possible? I tried searching for this issue in but i didn't know what to search for and couldn't find anything! So if anyone's got any links.. I'm all for suggestions!

Thanks
Hi and welcome to the forums.
Unfortunately thats not possible without modifying the scrapers code (xml). But the IMDb scraper has some other poster sources which can be enabled in the scraper settings dialog.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Which reminds me, I always intended to trac such a feature.
See:
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/6644
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Excuse my ignorance, but could you tell me more?
Nothing you can do except modifying our current IMDb trailer or wait for another user or dev to pick up that ticket.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Get NFO from 2 different sources0