Anime Script/Plugin Problems In XBMC
Hi fam. Whats up?? Just been getting myself to gripes with xbmc over the last month or two. Just updated to the T3CH XBMC 2009-05-09 9.04-Babylon release and everything seems fine for the most part,although I didnt have any problems with the version before this one either. Now everything seems alright but theres a few plugins that aint working. I came across some plugins from some site. I think there made by a guy named voinage or something. I downloaded the latest versions of his plugins which is Instantz Anime030309.rar, Animeseed(megavideo).rar oct 2008, and I came across another anime plugin called anitube and there was also some on the xbmc passion installer called animefreaktv and one called animecrazy I believe. I tried to install these and reading on the voinage site he says there plugins and need to be installed in the plugin section of xbmc. I installed all these in my plugin folders and the thing is when I go to video plugins on xbmc they show up as being valid plugins and even have little icons with them, but once I click on the plugin to view the content the appropriate folders come up listing the tv shows, movies etc etc, but when I click a folder to view or see the contents it just directs me to the black arrow to get back to the parent directory, almost like theres no content for the plugins. I thought it might have been something on my end but the other video plugins I have installed which came from the xbmc passion installer are adult swim, g4tv, bang bros and the apple trailers and they all work fine so I'm not sure if its something on my end or these specific anime plugins. The shoutcast and itunes radio work fine too so I dont know what the problem could be. I know the developer has a site and you can ask these questions on the xbmc forum but I figured I'd ask here since I always seem to get pointed in the right direction and I like this site anyway, and theres a possibility that someone might be running into the same problem/s as me. Anyway any help would be much appreciated. Thanks to anyonoe in advanced who can shed some light on this problem for me.

*OnE*
Yeah , I`m Your friendly neighbourhood someguy.

Nearly all of my plugins need to be updated, website structures are transient, plugins need tweaking every grist and mill.

I have been horribly busy for the last month and half, will get to it shortly.

The anitube plug is deprecated.(VERY OLD)

Will be overhauling all my plugs - deleting quite a lot and adding a few new ones over the next week.

Hope that helps brother,

Thanks V.
Hey thanks man for the response. I have read people having success with the plugins on older builds of xbmc, but it seems like the newest build and the build before that is not working properly with the plugins. Not sure if its xbmc or the plugins themselves but I dont have any other plugin problems so I assume its probably something with the plugins. Thanks for letting me know whats up bro. I guess the only thing I can do really is wait until New versions of the plugins are out or keep an eye on your progress and see how everythings going. I'd just really like to get some sort of source for anime. I came across the funimation script through navi x and its got a lilttle bit of anime but I need more. These plugins with all the folders of movies and shows seemed promising. Hopefully I can somehow get these going in the future. Thanks for letting me know whats up. If you have any suggestions on any plugins or scripts I should check let me know whats good.

*OnE*

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anime Script/Plugin Problems In XBMC0