[XBOX] Xbox CPU getting a little too hot according to the tempature reading, a bug?
Question 
Eh...guys... I think my CPU might be getting a little too hot:

this is a bad thing right Smile

I'm just wondering why it hasn't melted its way down to the basement yet...

It doesn't bother me that much but if someone has a tip on how to fix this it would be welcome.
I'm using XBMC-SVN_2009-05-21_rev20439-T3CH on my x-box 1.0 by the way.
Quote:I'm just wondering why it hasn't melted its way down to the basement yet...

That's brilliant I'd think the same if I saw that lol
McMeyer Wrote:Eh...guys... I think my CPU might be getting a little too hot:

I'm just wondering why it hasn't melted its way down to the basement yet...

It doesn't bother me that much but if someone has a tip on how to fix this it would be welcome.
I'm using XBMC-SVN_2009-05-21_rev20439-T3CH on my x-box 1.0 by the way.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
I doubt it is the sensor going bad or the box would have turned off...
I would just ignore itWink
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
you can try upgrading to the latest T3CH build or latest nightly XBMC build. you can either use the T3CH upgrader inside of scripts or use google to find the latest "T3CH build" or "xbmc nightly build."
When posting about a problem please submit a debug log to give you the best chance at getting an answer. It's easy, painless, and helps provide necessary information.
paul Wrote:I would just ignore itWink

I would show it off to everyone that walks into your livingroom (or bedroom or whever it is).. and here is my TV.. and here is my portable thermal generator..

I would patent this though first.. because whatever you did to modify the CPU and the shielding is probably worth a fortune.. Imagine a CPU that could withstand that much heat and the shielding that can contain it Smile
McMeyer Wrote:Eh...guys... I think my CPU might be getting a little too hot:

Do you have a xbox 360 next to the xbox? Rolleyes

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[XBOX] Xbox CPU getting a little too hot according to the tempature reading, a bug?0