• 73(current)
[MOD] Aeon Hitched - Signing out
im still having trouble with the showcase info panel...showcase and wall will not even be an option with info on or in certain layout types. what are your settings hitcher? i have tried a complete re-install of xbmc and a fresh git clone of the skin but still the same problems. also when i am in multiplex and try to change it when i get to slim list the first time i cant go any further, i have to escape out to the home screen then go back to movies and then i can get past slim list (whether or not wall and showcase work). thanks again for all your hard work!
is just me or going to the TV and movie sections is getting to slow? it takes up to 10sec of a black screen or sometimes ghosting from the recent added before the proper screen shows up..
i try with a fresh install.. but still see the same thing.

this is my favorite skin/mod .. Smile so thank you to all involved Smile
skaymakca Wrote:Anyone know why this is happening with the latest git pull (on windows SVN updated today?). All the episodes are showing up like this:

revned Wrote:Same problem here? Also no covers are shown on the main TV shows low list.

Got the same problem here.

Seems like there is an empty poster on top of the thumbnails and the regular posters
iDude Wrote:Got the same problem here.

Seems like there is an empty poster on top of the thumbnails and the regular posters

Not sure if this is in my code or Hitcher's... Do you get the same issue with the dvd/cd cases mod turned on?
Leeuw Wrote:Not sure if this is in my code or Hitcher's... Do you get the same issue with the dvd/cd cases mod turned on?

I tried that and it makes no difference
iDude Wrote:I tried that and it makes no difference

That's weird I just turned cd/dvd cases on and it got rid of the black poster on top of the episode thumbs. The main tv shows still don't work because it looks for poster.jpg and there isn't a fallback image set.
Sorry, you're right. I didn't take a look on the episode level.
I'll try the case trick when I go home too. But I'd rather have the view working without the cases. I'd look at the code myself but the GUI XML is bewildering and I am xbmc'ed out writing script code.

Thanks for everyones help.
Only One Haze Wrote:im still having trouble with the showcase info panel...showcase and wall will not even be an option with info on or in certain layout types. what are your settings hitcher? i have tried a complete re-install of xbmc and a fresh git clone of the skin but still the same problems. also when i am in multiplex and try to change it when i get to slim list the first time i cant go any further, i have to escape out to the home screen then go back to movies and then i can get past slim list (whether or not wall and showcase work). thanks again for all your hard work!

It's something to do with INFO:ON and INFO:Trigger in multiplex while using Trailer, Big Trailer, or Art. Other options are fine, funny thing is when you re-arrange the views in MyVideoNav.xml to this <views>550,57,50,551,53,54,52,552</views>
then they all work no matter what you set multiplex for. But I still get stuck in Slim List sometimes... thought it was just me.
skaymakca Wrote:I'll try the case trick when I go home too. But I'd rather have the view working without the cases. I'd look at the code myself but the GUI XML is bewildering and I am xbmc'ed out writing script code.

Thanks for everyones help.

I think I found the problem, but have to test it when I get home from work -- hopefully can post a fix tonight.
maverick214 Wrote:It's something to do with INFO:ON and INFO:Trigger in multiplex while using Trailer, Big Trailer, or Art. Other options are fine, funny thing is when you re-arrange the views in MyVideoNav.xml to this <views>550,57,50,551,53,54,52,552</views>
then they all work no matter what you set multiplex for. But I still get stuck in Slim List sometimes... thought it was just me.

yeah i use INFO:ON and LAYOUT:BIG TRAILER i will try to change the myvideonav.xml when i get home.
maverick214 Wrote:But I still get stuck in Slim List sometimes... thought it was just me.

Yeah I posted this one or two days ago as well. Sometimes I can bypass it by switching the "Floor" setting to "Light", but sometimes I even have to quit XBMC and restart it to get it working.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Could someone explain to me how to get the weather working correctly.

I have gone here to get the weather.com plus

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=52034

I have then selected the link for the download from here

http://xbmc-addons.googlecode.com/sv...%20Weather.zip

Where do I then extract the 4 dir's to.

I have searched this thread and I have read over and over again the weather.com plus thread but unless im being a complete retard nowhere does it say where these files go.
MrTourettes Wrote:Could someone explain to me how to get the weather working correctly.

I have gone here to get the weather.com plus

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=52034

I have then selected the link for the download from here

http://xbmc-addons.googlecode.com/sv...%20Weather.zip

Where do I then extract the 4 dir's to.

I have searched this thread and I have read over and over again the weather.com plus thread but unless im being a complete retard nowhere does it say where these files go.

Ok i will try with my limited knowledge :p
The first file should be the plugin this you extract into you plugins dir or you can go to addons and use repo to install it
(if installed correctly you should get the option in teh weather menu to use it)
the weather icons go into your media/backdrops folder and i think you need to add this folder as a backdrop location
Only reason im trying to help here is I got stuck with this two but finally got it all working ok hope this helps.
I have a question of my own when in Genre is the selected genre supposed to expand ?

I am playing around with my genre posters and art never noticed this before but know I see it just doesn't look right to me.
thanks for any advice help on this ..
  • 73(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Hitched - Signing out11