Medistream help with movies
What have I done wrong downloaded 904.1 repack2, but when i go to add the movie folder into Video, I would normaly set the content for movies hit ok then it would scan the files, I would then go into Movies, and they would all be there with the media preview, this is not happening, all I get is the folder name in my case HDmovies, could somebody tell me what I'am doing wrong. I'm sorry if this is the wrong thread, but I have posted elswhere and no reply, again sorry if this is the wrong thread, hope you can help

Smile
Sounds like you clicked "Each folder contains a single movie" or whatever the option is.

Set Content back to none. Remove content from library (you'll be prompted)

Then Set Content back to movies, and correctly setup the settings.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thanks for your advice, That was exactly what was wrong, Do you have any idea why when I try to change to the a different skin, it tells me I need skin 2.10 or higherHuh Once again thanks for your help

Paul
Usually that's due to you having something like skin/Aeon/Aeon/<aeon files here> and so on. If that's not the case, then it's a really old skin.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Medistream help with movies0