[REQUEST] Movies Multiplex-Layout with plot and fanart
@ Montellese:
I think I don't like the window-style layout and the structured-border. The full-width transparent black just meets more my taste.
Also if I change to the new multiplex, the posters width is smaller and so the posters get truncated. But this seems to be a bug on my PC, cos' in your screenshots it all looks fine.

@ Hitcher:
Yeah, I got it already, but I like the old one better, so I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place ... Wink
MEvil Wrote:Also if I change to the new multiplex, the posters width is smaller and so the posters get truncated. But this seems to be a bug on my PC, cos' in your screenshots it all looks fine.

This problem occures on screens not using a resolution of 16:9. I have this problem as well because I use 16:10 (1920x1200) but I don't even notice it anymore.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I'm currently trying to get used to the new multiplex, but somehow now the watched overlays for tv episodes are broken. They just flash once and hide afterwards. Overlay is on. I also tried some other view options, to figure out if it's just occuring with one constellation, but always the same ... Sad
Any ideas?
MEvil Wrote:I'm currently trying to get used to the new multiplex, but somehow now the watched overlays for tv episodes are broken. They just flash once and hide afterwards. Overlay is on. I also tried some other view options, to figure out if it's just occuring with one constellation, but always the same ... Sad
Any ideas?

It's a known bug in the official Aeon Auriga release. I again advise you to use either Hitchers or Blacks mod which fix a lot of issues and provide additional features.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
They're set to 'false'.
Well, then I will do that. I normally try sticking with the official branch, cos' it mostly is more up to date and gets constant updates.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Movies Multiplex-Layout with plot and fanart0