DVD-Video release verses TV Air-date Sorting Order?
Question 
EDIT: Forget it, I figured it out. I make a separate folder for "airing" "dvd" and "absolute" and edit the settings for each in "set content"... kinda hard to find lol

Hi all,
How do I tell the library to scrape a show based on the "dvd order" or the "absolute order" from tvdb? It keeps giving me the airing order

Example 1: Firefly 13 - Objects in Space.avi shows up as "1x13 Trash" because it scrapes the stupid FOX airing order.

Example 2: The Three Stooges 17 - False Alarms.avi shows up as 1x7 rather than "Episode #17"
Isn't there a selection under "Set Content" that allows you to select the TVDB using DVD Order? It's been a while for me as I use nfo files.
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
I'm having the same trouble with the Venture Bros. right now. I managed to get Firefly working in DVD order way back when with the following sequence:
  • Delete the current instance of Firefly from the library.
  • Run a "Clean Library".
  • Go to "Set Content" for the folder Firefly is in, choose TV Shows, TheTvDb as scraper; go to "Options" and turn on "Use DVD Ordering"
  • Run an "Update Library".

I should note, though, that doing the same thing for The Venture Bros. is not working, and I don't know why; it has DVD ordering info in TheTvDb just like Firefly does, but it just refuses to work.
Have you tried refreshing Venture Bros, rather than simply updating the library?
You mean going to Info, choosing "Reload", and selecting "Yes" to "Refresh data for all episodes?" Yep, unfortunately I've tried that -- no dice. The thing still grabs the aired episode order although I've explicitly set "Use DVD order".
Same Problem here Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DVD-Video release verses TV Air-date Sorting Order?0