• 12(current)
[MOD] Home customization
Thanks Web. I'll start a new section on xbmc with cf2009's mod. I really like the way this looks.
Hello,

Can someone please tell me what SVN build of XBMC is compatible with this, I have tried a few but no luck??
ok, I am having a problem and I was hoping someone could help me.

First off, LOVE the mod...love the ingenuity and the candy, it has pulled me from plex (at least for now) i just really like it.

The only real problem I have is that my movie and tv show folders on the main menu have disappeared. I have tried several fresh installs...the git aeon (master and auriga) tried it with ab's mod and have even went through the last 3 night;y builds to check compatability. Now, i am sure it is probably something I have screwed up, but for the life of me i can't see what I am missing and now i have a semi-migraine and need to go to bed.

but if you could help me put, that would be great!

Thank you,
Jeebs

p.s. sorry if this has already been posted, I have been reading for a while and had to stop from my headache...but i can find nothing
jeebus112 Wrote:ok, I am having a problem and I was hoping someone could help me.

First off, LOVE the mod...love the ingenuity and the candy, it has pulled me from plex (at least for now) i just really like it.

The only real problem I have is that my movie and tv show folders on the main menu have disappeared. I have tried several fresh installs...the git aeon (master and auriga) tried it with ab's mod and have even went through the last 3 night;y builds to check compatability. Now, i am sure it is probably something I have screwed up, but for the life of me i can't see what I am missing and now i have a semi-migraine and need to go to bed.

but if you could help me put, that would be great!

Thank you,
Jeebs

p.s. sorry if this has already been posted, I have been reading for a while and had to stop from my headache...but i can find nothing

Go to the Video and add your movie folder from "add source", after xbmc have scrapped your movies you will see the Movie option on home menu. I guess its same with TV shows. If your movies are already added tot he library try clean library and add again. Hope it helps, it helped me.
when using deviant art widget, i see the widget the date and the name of the image - but no image Sad
logictester Wrote:when using deviant art widget, i see the widget the date and the name of the image - but no image Sad

have a look in extras/temp/ folder to see if you are downloading the image?
nothing in temp but this: temp_PictureWidget.png
logictester Wrote:nothing in temp but this: temp_PictureWidget.png

that is the image for the deviant art widget, can you post a debug log
updated 1st post 0.9.3v
i'll test asap, xbmc been freezing a lot since the widgeta apeared, could it be related to the py scripts?
hitcher i'm getting an invalid include "widget_PubDate_center"
any ideas ?
andyblac Wrote:hitcher i'm getting an invalid include "widget_PubDate_center"
any ideas ?

hitcher? Wink
cheers,azido :;):
Hi,

I'm a newbie, I'm unable to get working the mod.

Steps that i make to install de mod:

a) Install last version of xbmc from svn.
b) Get aeon skin from: http://github.com/djh/aeon/tree/master.
c) get the lastest versions of home customization mod. ( 0.9.3 or 0.9.2).
d) Replace the files that i get on step C a replace/copy them into the aeon folder.

The result is a skin with a lot of problems:

Weather doesn't works. ( I have installed the weather.com plus plugin ). And backdrops isn't working either.

What I'm doing groung?

Thanks. ( Sorry for my english )
andyblac Wrote:hitcher i'm getting an invalid include "widget_PubDate_center"
any ideas ?
Oo....lol
you will find that include in Includes_Submenu.xml

skubix Wrote:Hi,

I'm a newbie, I'm unable to get working the mod.

Steps that i make to install de mod:

a) Install last version of xbmc from svn.
b) Get aeon skin from: http://github.com/djh/aeon/tree/master.
c) get the lastest versions of home customization mod. ( 0.9.3 or 0.9.2).
d) Replace the files that i get on step C a replace/copy them into the aeon folder.

The result is a skin with a lot of problems:

Weather doesn't works. ( I have installed the weather.com plus plugin ). And backdrops isn't working either.

What I'm doing groung?

Thanks. ( Sorry for my english )
i will need a debug log to see what is going on...
CF2009 Wrote:i will need a debug log to see what is going on...

is your mod designed to work on STARK anyway?
cheers,azido :;):
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Home customization1