importing Movies Mediastream
Hi

I'm trying to import my movies into xbmc, I dont have problems with music, but when I try to import the movies, It looks for info but nothing happens, the only thing I did was I was trying my movies, what I have done is delete
all the my movies info, so it is just the folder with the movie, everytime i try and rec scan into xbmc it cant get the movie info, I have treid to clean the movie libiary, but still the same result, if someone can point me in the right direction

Paul
Paul, could you step through how you set up your "set content" menu on the folder with your movies? That may help.

Also, turn on debug log and scan. Then post your log on pastebin.
Ok, here goes I have two folders for movies all movies are in there own folder
in the video section I add source then set content for movies Highlight scan folder names then hit select the ok, what usually happens is it then takes info from internet then populates the movie section, I'm pretty sure it is something I have done, If I have to would putting all in new folders then rescanning the content help I have switched on debug log, but can you tell me how to Pastebin??

Regards Paul
Check the link in my signature for how to post a windows related problem.

go to:

1. Windows Xp: Documents and Settings\[user]\Application Data\XBMC\xbmc.log
2. Vista: Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\xbmc.log

Open that log using notepad. Copy everything in there. Paste that into the box at pastebin.com. Click send. Copy the resulting link back into the message box here.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
importing Movies Mediastream0