• 52(current)
[RELEASE] Home Theater Experience (Script)
I got everything I need to work. Nuka, Thanks much for the script. Thanks to everyone else that has helped get it to work ounder Dharma.
1) How do the ratings work? I downloaded rating images and put them in a folder on my shared drive. I set the movie ratings setting as the ratings folder on my HD and it doesn't play them.

2) Also I couldn't get the Dolby/DTS files to play if they are in the Dolby/DTS Folder setting. I got them working by using the Special Video's setting and setting it to play 1 random video.

Any help?
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
@ htpc guy

check the first page of this thread, there's a figure with a folder structure of what you're asking. Hope that helps.
Can anyone upload all the latest files to get this working with dharma RC2, and a quick guide please ??

Thanks
if someone wants to maintain this atleast until i finish the newer version, i can add you to the addon's svn and then people can get it thru addon's manager.
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
Nuka1195 Wrote:if someone wants to maintain this atleast until i finish the newer version, i can add you to the addon's svn and then people can get it thru addon's manager.

Pls..pretty please
I'm happy to help out getting this script to play well with Dharma... and Eden if need be...
pm'd you and ackbar.

hopefully my version will be eden compatible Smile
ok giftie and ackbarr are added to xbmc-addons
Nuka1195 Wrote:ok giftie and ackbarr are added to xbmc-addons

Thanks for that Nuka!

Good luck giftie and ackbarr! So far it seems to be working pretty well for me, though I don't use all the trivia and intros...

Thanks again for the work!
-stoli-
err how to I make it work? I saw this on the 1st page

<onclick>Playlist.Clear</onclick>
<onclick>Action(Queue,25)</onclick>
<onclick>RunScript(special://home/scripts/Home Theater Experience/default.py)</onclick>

only see addon.py so I changed the last part to <onclick>RunScript(special://xbmc/addons/script.cinema.experience/addon.py)</onclick>

in the dialogvideoinfo.xml file, but when I select a movie and press the info button I'm not seeing an option to start this script, what am I doing wrong? This is with PH.3, anyone have an idea how to get this working in Alaska Revisited?
quebert Wrote:err how to I make it work? I saw this on the 1st page

<onclick>Playlist.Clear</onclick>
<onclick>Action(Queue,25)</onclick>
<onclick>RunScript(special://home/scripts/Home Theater Experience/default.py)</onclick>

only see addon.py so I changed the last part to <onclick>RunScript(special://xbmc/addons/script.cinema.experience/addon.py)</onclick>

in the dialogvideoinfo.xml file, but when I select a movie and press the info button I'm not seeing an option to start this script, what am I doing wrong? This is with PH.3, anyone have an idea how to get this working in Alaska Revisited?

Try:

Code:
<onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.cinema.experience)</onclick>
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:Try:

Code:
<onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.cinema.experience)</onclick>

thanks for the reply, since I read over this entire thread and didn't see anything that helped me and I probably won't figure this out on my own. I added that after

<onfocus>Dialog.Close(movieinformation)</onclick>

go into the movie, hit info and play, there's no button that says anything about MTE. When the movie starts it starts normally. This is in the Alaska skin, I searched in the PM3hd folder and didn't see <onfocus>Dialog.Close(movieinformation)</onclick> so I was unsure where to add this. If possible I'd like to get it working in Alaska but I'll switch to another skin if needed. I tried mapping a button on my remote to launch it, and on the screen it says Movie Theater Experience but it doesn't do anything after that.
Anyone got the Trivia to work?
Everything else works like a charm(Trailers, etc). I'm on RC2 Win7. Used the latest Megaupload download link.
Working on it.. Think it might be working. I need to get my HTE pack found.. In case I can't find my old one, I'm re-downloading Slave Units...

Hope to be able to test tonight and have it available through the google code repo.
  • 52(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Home Theater Experience (Script)4