Wrong Image and Description for Movies
Sad 
I am having the stangest problem, wondering if someone can help. I have over 500 ripped movies, everything used to work fine, at some point it quit working.

When I add video source , point to my movies folder, run scan, every movie ends up with the same movie name "My Father My Lord". and the same cover for that movie title. I have no such movie in my collection. All movies have the proper names like Titanic, Kill Bill, Little man and so on. I have tried several scrappers, also tried an a fresh install of Windows Xp and XBMC (XBMC_for_Windows-9.04.1-repack2). to no avail,

I have also deleted the profile, create new profile, tried random movies one at a time, (Having only 1 movie in "My Movies" folder and scanning) still does the same thing. Its almost that title is now somehow embedded in my files. any help or suggestion is appriciated.

This is really driving me CRAZYAngry, I will appriciate any help or suggestion you can offer
Set Content to None on My Movies. Tell it to clear out the library when prompted.

Set Content to Movies on My Movies.

Ensure you do NOT have "this folder contains a single movie" checked. (This was your problem).

Rescan.

Enjoy.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

You could also have a rouge .nfo file named "movie.nfo" that overrides all other movie information.

If jmarshall's suggestion doesn't work or you don't have a file named "movie.nfo" then run a scan with debugging enabled and upload the contents of the log to pastebin. More info on that is in my signature.
When posting about a problem please submit a debug log to give you the best chance at getting an answer. It's easy, painless, and helps provide necessary information.
Smile 
Thanks for leading me in the right direction. There was a hidden file in my movies folder "mymovies.xml" , when I looked into the file it had that annoying movie title in it. I deleted the file, cleaned the library and rescaned. Everything is now back to normal. Thanks again..Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wrong Image and Description for Movies0