playlist pictures music video weather
Hi there,

Is there a way to make a playlist wich include pictures,music, movies and weather.
I would like to show during a baby drink pictures random or not from a certain directory supported with music and then followed by some short movies followed with a weather previeuw during a certain time..

Is this possible?
Thanks in advance for the info..
Guy Forssman
what's a "Baby drink"?

Well, there are mixed media playlists for music and movies. I guess some sort of script could be written to do thisHuh
joebrady Wrote:what's a "Baby drink"?

Laugh Maybe he means a baby shower? If not, then I don't wanna know what that is haha
it's the thing bartenders hands you when you suddenly feel an urge to evil eye them Wink
joebrady Wrote:what's a "Baby drink"?

Well, there are mixed media playlists for music and movies. I guess some sort of script could be written to do thisHuh

Baby Drink= social gathering where familiy, friends colleagues are invited at home and have the chance to see the new parents and baby. It looks like a Baby shower but gifts are not necessary although often people bring flowers with them.
And the new parents of course provide drinks and small things to eat.

Hey Thanks for reading
Guy Forssman proud father of Elizabeth
how often do you planning to have a 'baby drink' that would recom this as a new feature Wink
Hi I would like to have 3 children...
Every year they have their birthday party....where I could use this feature...
This feature could be used everytime you have a party..or organise a meeting where people comes togheter...
All kind of clubs and organisations can use this application when they have a social gathering like for instance open door etc

Thanks for reading
Guy Forssman
I think Cooper in Euro Trip said it best
"Sounds Kinda Gay"
tvieson Wrote:I think Cooper in Euro Trip said it best
"Sounds Kinda Gay"

Of course if you're Gay you can use it to tvieson Big Grin
tvieson Wrote:I think Cooper in Euro Trip said it best
"Sounds Kinda Gay"

guyf Wrote:Of course if you're Gay you can use it to tvieson Big Grin

Laugh Haha classic
Hi There,

Hey some years passed by, still nobody seems to think this is a great Idea?

Kind Regards
Guy
Probably because this is such a specialized and one-off requirement?

How many more babies are you planning to have? Wink
I am actually also interessted in something similar.

I would like to make a playlist to show one Picture and play music in the background.

The reason for this is to be able to make a welcome screen for new guests at our properties so that when they walk in to there room they can see a Welcome picture with there name on the TV while hearing relaxing background music.

The Idea is that this is only triggered remotely by the reception.

Any ideas on how I could implement something like this?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
playlist pictures music video weather0