Tv Episodes are detected but aren't shown
Hi,

as I didn't find anything like this in the Forums, I'll have to ask.

The Scraper detects my TV Shows in a correct manner, I provided a tvshow.nfo with a TVDB link in every show's root folder.
But It does not find any Episodes. The logfile says the episodes are detected, but the dont's show up on screen.

http://pastebin.com/m6d23d684

It says
Code:
21:25:49 T:2983398288 M:1712062464   DEBUG: found match smb://titan/serien/desperate housewives/season 5/desperate-housewives-s05e06.avi [b](s05e06)[/b] [[Ss]([0-9]+)[\.-]?[Ee]([0-9]+)([^\\/]*)$]
which looks good...so the names of the episodes sould be ok.

What am I doing wrong?

System is Ubuntu/XBMC Live 9.04.1

Ben
There's like 5 threads with this same problem, but it seems nobody knows how to fix it.
Quote:I provided a tvshow.nzb with a TVDB link in every show's root folder

That is guaranteed to be the problem, assuming you meant a .nfo file.

I'd try:

1. Updating XBMC to a newer build.
2. Removing those .nfo files.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Yeah, most likely an outdated and/or invalid format of the episodeguide link, i can recall something similar in the past.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
It works perfectly on the Xbox.....maybe I wrecked my user data somehow on the computer.

How do I delete all Settings, Database, The Cache, the Thumbnaiils? Can I delete the whole ~/.xbmc folder?

Edit: Is it possible that this has something to do with the sort order settings at the scraper? (Use DVD Order, Use Absolute Order) It seems to work when I don't check anything....
Ok, Problem solved. I probably misinterpreted the scraper Settings. Without the sort stuff checked everything works perfectly.

Thanks for the assistance!

Ben

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tv Episodes are detected but aren't shown0