Removed "My Videos" button from home screen. How do I get it back?
I accidently removed the button "My videos" in the home directory in media center. I got My Programs, My Files, My Pictures, My Music, Weather & Settings, but no My Video... How do I get it back?? I miss it.. Sad
How? Were you dicking with settings or trying to mod your skin.

Please make some semblance of an attempt at providing details in future "problem" reports.
at the home directory of media center (while "my videos" were highlighted), i pressed the white small button on my controllpad, and then a menu came up. In this menu thers's "Move up", "Move down", "Edit label", "Make default", and "Remove button". The Remove button alternative was highlighted when I should back out from the menu, and I then pressed the green (A) button on my controllpad instead of the red (B).... :mad: that's how clever I am...
so.. is there any way to get "my videos" back?
This is not a feature of XBMC, but of whatever skin you're using.
Sounds like you have an ancient version of XBMC with a button scroller on home. I should think that'd be about 3 years old?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

A simple solution would be, let's say it was Minimedia you were using, download Minimedia again but name it something else like Minimedia-New.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Removed "My Videos" button from home screen. How do I get it back?0