TVDB vs My Files
Hi all

I just came across a strange issue. I have multiple, separate episodes of a show - Whereas thetvdb.com is listing multiple episodes in one file.

For example, S01E01 lists 3 episodes whereas I have S01E01 S01E02 and S01E03 for this.

Is there anyway (besides joining the avi files) that XBMC could deal with this? I don't care if I get 3 entries for S01E01 with the same information etc, but just want all of my individual episodes to be available.

I have seen this the other way around (I had a 2 parter in 1 file, and thetvdb listed it as 2 separate ones..that was ok using S01E01E02)

I am running Ubuntu Jaunty (9.04) and XBMC 9.04.1 r20654

Thanks
It might help if you give an example of which show this is?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Good point.

SpongeBob Squarepants - Season 5

thetvdb.com lists

1 Rise and Shine / Waiting / Sing a Song of Patrick
2 Born to be Wild / Best Frenemies

Whereas I have

S05E01 Rise and Shine.avi
S05E02 Waiting.avi
S05E03 Sing a Song of Patrick.avi
S05E04 Born to be Wild.avi
S05E05 Best Frenemies.avi

Thanks
nfo files.
As in, create an nfo file for every episode?
Looks like the guys at thetvdb are messing with spongebob.

Most episodes have 2 parts, so they used to be split. Now, they're giving each ep it's own number. For some reason, it seems only season5 is still split. I'd take it up over there.

Sadly... I have no kids.

TheUni
theuni Wrote:Looks like the guys at thetvdb are messing with spongebob.

Most episodes have 2 parts, so they used to be split. Now, they're giving each ep it's own number. For some reason, it seems only season5 is still split. I'd take it up over there.

Sadly... I have no kids.

TheUni

If it makes you feel better, I just watched the gizmoduck episodes of ducktales last night. I also have no kids, and the nieces and nephew weren't over.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVDB vs My Files0