• 103(current)
Alaska development thread
just updated to the build up on git, and now all the text under menu items in home are not visible:

actually if i look at the screenshot at a huge angle, you can barely read the text...its all white.
after checking all the color schemes, these ones work:

redslate
mosaic blue

the only one not working is the night mod...did a color tag change or something?

edit nevermind, I redownloaded the build, although this time from the mediafire link. after restarting xbmc, it now shows correctly. must not have overwritten a file the first time or something.
Board: Zotac ION-A-U Case: M350 Mini ITX Memory: 4GB Patriot PC6400 OS: XBMC on OpenELEC.tv build 6936 on a Corsair 32GB SSD Media Storage: W2K8 running on 14TB RAID 5 on an Asrock board w/ AMD Athlon X2 250 and PERC 6/I controller w/ 8 Samsung HD204UI Green drives Time to interface from power switch: 22.4 seconds.
Hitcher Wrote:Updated today but using temp images for the Repeat/Random buttons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=milbsbnWP8g

Very nice !
Thank you so much.
ynwa
Hey just noticed that you have a image for the 'SDTV' source in the "Alaska/media/flags/Source" folder named 'sdtv.png', but found that its not included in the Includes_MediaFlags.xml file. any chance of adding it?

update:

i have updated the tags xml file to look like this. (it works and i was hopping you could add it to your code) cheers

Quote:<control type="image">
<include>PosterMediaFlagsVars2</include>
<texture fallback="flags/default.png">$INFO[Listitem.VideoCodec,flags/VideoCodec/,.png]</texture>
<visible>!substring(listitem.filename,hdtv) + !substring(listitem.filename,sdtv) + !substring(listitem.filename,dvd) + !substring(listitem.filename,bluray) + !substring(listitem.filename,blu-ray) + !substring(listitem.filename,bdrip) + !substring(listitem.filename,.iso,Right) + !substring(listitem.filename,.ifo,Right)</visible>
</control>
<control type="image">
<include>PosterMediaFlagsVars2</include>
<texture>flags/Source/sdtv.png</texture>
<visible>substring(listitem.filename,sdtv)</visible>
</control>
Hitcher Wrote:Updated today but using temp images for the Repeat/Random buttons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=milbsbnWP8g

Man, that looks sexy! Great work, already enjoying this skin every day.
Sorry for beeing a newbie, can anybody tell me how to make the small movie (on the left button after hitting ESC on keyboard) to become fullscreen again?

Tried to find it, but no luck.

@Hitcher - thanks for all great work!
Hi Hitcher,

iIfound a bug in your latest Alaska Version. When i create a Set of Movies, like 'Lord of the Rings', i see one LOTR Entry in the Movie Overview. When i click this one, the Submenu opens with the three single Movies. So far so good ...

But when i mark every one of the three LOTR Movies as watched, the watched Status is not shown in the Main Overview.

Hope you know what i mean.

Go on ...
Efty
mamruoc Wrote:Sorry for beeing a newbie, can anybody tell me how to make the small movie (on the left button after hitting ESC on keyboard) to become fullscreen again?

Tried to find it, but no luck.

@Hitcher - thanks for all great work!

TAB should do the trick ?
ynwa
Just grabbed latest version from git and noticed 2 things changed.

When using Night the

- main menu text is now white which means it is not visible against white icon panel

- movies posters the non selected posters now seem to have a white defuse over them whereas they were dark before ( which looked better ).
gekados Wrote:TAB should do the trick ?

Yes it does, thanks
MrTourettes Wrote:Just grabbed latest version from git and noticed 2 things changed.

When using Night the

- main menu text is now white which means it is not visible against white icon panel

- movies posters the non selected posters now seem to have a white defuse over them whereas they were dark before ( which looked better ).

go grab the media fire one...did you not spend 2 seconds reading my post 7 posts above yours on this very same page?
Board: Zotac ION-A-U Case: M350 Mini ITX Memory: 4GB Patriot PC6400 OS: XBMC on OpenELEC.tv build 6936 on a Corsair 32GB SSD Media Storage: W2K8 running on 14TB RAID 5 on an Asrock board w/ AMD Athlon X2 250 and PERC 6/I controller w/ 8 Samsung HD204UI Green drives Time to interface from power switch: 22.4 seconds.
Evanrich Wrote:go grab the media fire one...did you not spend 2 seconds reading my post 2 posts above yours?

Yes I did but the mediafire one will be older and whats the point in going backwards Smile

I had the version you are now runnign before and basically just did an update from latest in git. Now Hitch needs to know about changes anyway so might as well post findings as I go.

Also yes I did repost what you had already stated but nothing wrong with re-itterating something so he knows its not an isolated case.
chrisallen511 Wrote:Hey just noticed that you have a image for the 'SDTV' source in the "Alaska/media/flags/Source" folder named 'sdtv.png', but found that its not included in the Includes_MediaFlags.xml file. any chance of adding it?

update:

i have updated the tags xml file to look like this. (it works and i was hopping you could add it to your code) cheers
No problem, added.
efty.edge Wrote:Hi Hitcher,

iIfound a bug in your latest Alaska Version. When i create a Set of Movies, like 'Lord of the Rings', i see one LOTR Entry in the Movie Overview. When i click this one, the Submenu opens with the three single Movies. So far so good ...

But when i mark every one of the three LOTR Movies as watched, the watched Status is not shown in the Main Overview.

Hope you know what i mean.

Go on ...
Efty
How does this work with other skins because it sounds more like an XBMC issue to me?
MrTourettes Wrote:Just grabbed latest version from git and noticed 2 things changed.

When using Night the

This is how they look for me and I checked the colour files against the Git ones and they're the same.

Hitcher Wrote:This is how they look for me and I checked the colour files against the Git ones and they're the same.

I will have another look when I get home from office. I will delete my Alaska Contents and grab from git again. Will let you know if a clean git grab sorts it.
MrTourettes Wrote:I will have another look when I get home from office. I will delete my Alaska Contents and grab from git again. Will let you know if a clean git grab sorts it.

I think it was just something didn't get grabbed or overwritten, becuase I checked the git download again and it seems fine.
Evanrich Wrote:go grab the media fire one...did you not spend 2 seconds reading my post 7 posts above yours on this very same page?

or edit the night.xml in Alaska/colors, here is what I use:

Code:
    <!-- Home 1 Colours -->

<color name="HomeFrameColor">ff004a69</color>
    <color name="HomeFrameDiffuseColor">d7000000</color>
    <color name="MainMenuLabel">FFFFFFFF</color>

Should do the trick nicely
  • 103(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Alaska development thread8