• 8(current)
[Windows]DirectShow Player Need some help
CrashX Wrote:Here is some info about dxva 2.0 development .. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/...85%29.aspx

Sample code to playback EVR in vista ... http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/...f61253c2c/

Dxva 2.0 stuff is already implemented in my code. Im already getting the pointer to the dxva service.
Really need to specify we need a custom presenter and not just an evr renderer.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/...S.85).aspx
in this url you will find the information about how to write one
The important stuff is the section Allocating Direct3D Surfaces.
If anyone want the dsplayer running dxva 2.0 for vista and windows 7 its half coded i wont keep coding it i already done enough.
tiben20 Wrote:I bet ill have to do this all by myself even if i wont use it

Maybe some of the xbmc team can jump in when camelot is out. I think this and the mce remote (I noticed that in another thread) is one of the major comming parts to xbmc (WIN).

/needtotest
needtotest Wrote:Maybe some of the xbmc team can jump in when camelot is out. I think this and the mce remote (I noticed that in another thread) is one of the major comming parts to xbmc (WIN).

/needtotest

Nop actually none of the xbmc developers are actually working on windows developement there some who can help if you have a problem but they are not windows developers basically
tiben20:- You menioned before that you wanted to clean up code ? Are you done with that ?
The normal XBMC log IS NOT a debug log, to enable debug logging you must toggle it on under XBMC Settings - System or in advancedsettings.xml. Use XBMC Debug Log Addon to retrieve it.
CrashX Wrote:tiben20:- You menioned before that you wanted to clean up code ? Are you done with that ?
Its much more clear than it was on start still have to deal with a lot of class. Just to let you know i did more cleanup commit than actual developement commit
I think im almost there with the damn evr presenter im getting a surface if you want too see i just did the commit
Maybe changing both posts title to "Windows Hardware acceleration (GPU)" instead of "Windows DirectShow Player" might help attract more people ?
The normal XBMC log IS NOT a debug log, to enable debug logging you must toggle it on under XBMC Settings - System or in advancedsettings.xml. Use XBMC Debug Log Addon to retrieve it.
CrashX Wrote:Maybe changing both posts title to "Windows Hardware acceleration (GPU)" instead of "Windows DirectShow Player" might help attract more people ?
Anyway i bet more than 75% of the xbmc users on windows know the meaning of dxva. anyway good news
http://xbmc.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/x...sion=25004
tiben20 Wrote:Anyway i bet more than 75% of the xbmc users on windows know the meaning of dxva. anyway good news
http://xbmc.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/x...sion=25004

Yup but your title post doesn't have "dxva" .. Try to keep the title post general so it turn up during google search .. Big GrinBig Grin

I am sure 95% of xbmc users know what Hardware Acceleration means ..

Keep up the excellent work !!!
tiben20 Wrote:Nop actually none of the xbmc developers are actually working on windows developement there some who can help if you have a problem but they are not windows developers basically

Well maybe the xbmc team can get some help from the Boxee team that did the ground work for the directx support. (I hope I got that one right)
Xbmc and all apps that branched out need this...so a combined team like with the work on directx support should help all. (Crossing my fingers)

/needtotest
wow looking good. Just posted a question on the forum. This topic is my answer Smile. So basically you are a few steps back from DXVA support in XBMC. This is like the biggest news/feature in XBMC ever. Like I said many times: 2010 will be a great XBMC year
ArtVandelae Wrote:The subtitle renderer isn't really designed to be built as a dll as it is dependent on things like the base classes and subpic system that are implemented into the main program. I tried building it as a separate library and then adding it at link time but, again, I ran into header problems.

Mediaportal also uses the MPC-HC subtitle engine, independent on the codec you use. Maybe you can borrow some code from them?
Dannydeman Wrote:wow looking good. Just posted a question on the forum. This topic is my answer Smile. So basically you are a few steps back from DXVA support in XBMC. This is like the biggest news/feature in XBMC ever. Like I said many times: 2010 will be a great XBMC year

Dxva is already working its only the win vista and 7 is currently in dev it wasnt my goal on start the goal was xp but well its a lot of users who would be angry to dont have it so im doing it.

For the subtitles its still really different mediaportal is c# and this is c++. The dvdplayer dont render the subtitles the gui do all that so im intending to do the same with my player. The only good thing i found in how mediaportal did there player its the fastforward and rewind.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Windows]DirectShow Player Need some help1