Directory Structure and File Names, matching?
I remember that I could have season number in a own folder before, or at least as a part of a folder? Isnt this possible any longer, as default?

TV SHOW/S1/tvshow.ep1.year.mkv?
TV SHOW/show.S1.year/tvshow.ep1.year.mkv?

/Söder
Vero 4K with unRAID server and mysql (mariadb)
Read the regex post thats stickied at the top of the fourm. You'll have to potentially edit or add how XBMC recognizes folder names.
Windows 7 x64 Home Premium
Gigabyte MA78GM-U2SH Mainboard
ATI HD3200 Onboard
AMD 7750BE Dual-Core 4.00GB RAM
ATI HD3200 HDMI Sound
HTPC HMDI -> ONKYO TX-SR605 -> Panasonic TH-46PZ85U Plasma
joshuass Wrote:Read the regex post thats stickied at the top of the fourm. You'll have to potentially edit or add how XBMC recognizes folder names.

Is there any way to find out how XBMC's default regexp is?

That way I can modify that to be "append" and get also get episodes from "e|ep|part" and if possible get Season from the "upper dir" instead from the file.

EDIT: is this the only thing XBMC does?

http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Advancedsett...atching.3E

/Söder
Would someone please help me here.

I'm pretty satisfied with the way the original rexexp works, but I would also like it to get the season from a "upper" folder.

I would like this to work:
Bands of brother/S1/Band.of.Brothers.part1.2001.720p.HDDVD.DTS.x264-ESiR.mkv

or
Bands of brother/Band.of.Brothers.S1.2001.720p.HDDVD.DTS.x264-ESiR/Band.of.Brothers.part1.2001.720p.HDDVD.DTS.x264-ESiR.mkv

also instead of part I would like to be able to have the Episode part like: part.1, e1,E1, e.1,E.1, ep1, Ep1, ep.1, Ep.1.....

but that if XBMC cant find the season in the filename, then just grab it from a upper folder.

Then I dont need to rename all the files, but just put all the files in a folder with the correct SX in the name.

I have created this regexp now, but I think I need some more help.

<regexp>[\\\/].*s[ \.\,\-\_]?([0-9]+).*[\\\/].*(?:e|ep|part)[ \.\,\-\_]?([0-9]{1,3})[ \.\,\-\_]+[^\\\/]+</regexp>

It seams to get
Generation Kill\Generation.Kill.S01.Part.7.720p.HDTV.X264-0TV\generation.kill.part.7.720p.hdtv.x264-0tv.mkv

but NOT
Band of Brothers\S1\Band.of.Brothers.ep01.2001.720p.HDDVD.DTS.x264-ESiR.mkv

and
Planet Earth\Planet.Earth.S01.2006.720p.HDDVD.x264-ESiR\Planet.Earth.Ep01.From.Pole.to.Pole.2006.720p.HDDVD.x264-ESiR.mkv

Would someone please help me.

/Söder
I presume all those things have a single season. If so, no need to know about the season at all.

For Planet Earth for instance, just use something like:

<regexp>Planet.Earth.Ep([0-9]+)</regexp>

Seeing as I made it explicit, you can prepend it.

NOTE: Single set of () indicates we only want to match the episode number.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:I presume all those things have a single season. If so, no need to know about the season at all.

For Planet Earth for instance, just use something like:

<regexp>Planet.Earth.Ep([0-9]+)</regexp>

Seeing as I made it explicit, you can prepend it.

NOTE: Single set of () indicates we only want to match the episode number.

Cheers,
Jonathan

Hi. I don't think I understand what you said. =)

What if I don't want to to add ONE Tv show to the advancedsettings? Is there any way to add that if a show miss a sX in the name, XBMC presume it is S1?

/Söder
If you make a more general regexp that catches all your single-season shows, then yes.

I personally make them a little more specific, as they only have a single portion to match (the episode number) and hence will likely match other things.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

jmarshall Wrote:If you make a more general regexp that catches all your single-season shows, then yes.

I personally make them a little more specific, as they only have a single portion to match (the episode number) and hence will likely match other things.

Cheers,
Jonathan

Like if I add
<regexp>[\\\/].*(?:e|ep|part)[ \.\,\-\_]?([0-9]{1,3})[ \.\,\-\_]+[^\\\/]+</regexp> (I don't remember what the last crap is. =) )

then the reg exp get the episode number and that that file as S1 EX ?

/Söder
Exactly.

Just be careful that your expression doesn't match cases where you actually have the season number available.

jmarshall Wrote:Exactly.

Just be careful that your expression doesn't match cases where you actually have the season number available.

But, doesnt *(?:e|ep|part) say that e, ep or part has to be in front of the number that is gonna be the episode number?

/Söder
Sure, but one presumes that'll match stuff like s04e04 as well.

jmarshall Wrote:Sure, but one presumes that'll match stuff like s04e04 as well.

But if I add the regexp with <tvshowmatching action="append">? Or that doesn't work?

I would like XBMC get everything like normal, and then try to find episodes with no sX OR to get files with sX in a folder?

/Söder

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Directory Structure and File Names, matching?0