Virtual Keyboard: how to move cursor up and down?
Hi,

I try to program navigationin the virtual keyboard using my Remore COntrol which emulates keyboard inputs. So far, I have found that CursorLeft and CursorRight move the selected key in the left or right direction, but they don't work. But obviously, there is no CursorUp and CursorDown action. So how do you move the keyboard cursor in the four directions using a "real" keyboard?
depending on your version you either tick the 'remote control acts as a keyboard' (very new version, liek 14 days ago) or you use the <navigatevirtualkeyboard> advanced setting (see wiki)
spiff Wrote:depending on your version you either tick the 'remote control acts as a keyboard' (very new version, liek 14 days ago) or you use the <navigatevirtualkeyboard> advanced setting (see wiki)

Thanks, although the <navigatevirtualkeyboard> setting cannot be found in the wiki, I found it by googling. Should I add it to this wiki-page, since it's missing there? Or is this the wrong place?

http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Advancedsettings.xml

Btw, I am using 9.04.1 r20672 compiled on June 2 2009, that should be the latest stable version, right?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Virtual Keyboard: how to move cursor up and down?0