• 44(current)
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager
is 1.9.3 still the latest version?
Any word on being able to edit music tags in XWMM? Any time I make changes to any of the info in the music section I cannot save those changes.
Hi all,

I found why the music tags are not saved along with other issues. I will post an update by the end next week.

The next version will be 1.9.4

Happy new year

slash
ISYM Wrote:Hi zosky, Happy New Year.

Yip I went into XBMC network settings and changed default sever to XWMM.

With this setup you should access XWMM via http://«XBMC_IP»:«port»

let us know
ISYM Wrote:Hi zosky, Happy New Year.

Yip I went into XBMC network settings and changed default sever to XWMM.

Set it as default, exit xbmc, reload xbmc and try again. Seems xbmc doesn't like switching web interfaces without a restart.
-stoli-
all I get in the browser is File not found

Greetings Omni
I still can't make this work.
When ever i edit something in a movie, and press save, the thing is not changed on the media center.

I guess when i have setup the network on XBMC so i can connect to it with XWMM through my browser, my XBMC is setup correctly?

Is there anything i have to setup in XWMM?

I would really like this to work, it looks sweet. And i use both mac and windows, so its nice it's cross platform.
Running v1.9.3 on the v10 DHARMA release on an AppleTV. I'm having issues with Cyrillic names for movies and movie sets, specifically:

a) I can create a movie set called "Soyuzmultfilm" in latin characters, but not the Cyrillic version "Союзмультфильм" ..the following is in the log when I click on 'update'

Code:
22:23:06 T:2684407808 M: 64675840   DEBUG: HttpApi Start command: queryvideodatabase  paras: queryvideodatabase; select movie.idMovie, c00 FROM setlinkmovie JOIN movie ON setlinkmovie.idMovie = movie.idMovie WHERE idSet = -1
22:23:35 T:2684407808 M: 64638976   DEBUG: HttpApi Start command: execvideodatabase  paras: execvideodatabase; INSERT INTO sets (strSet) VALUES ("Союзмультфильм")
22:23:35 T:2684407808 M: 64638976   ERROR: SQL: SQL error or missing database
                                            Query: INSERT INTO sets (strSet) VALUES ("С
22:23:35 T:2684407808 M: 64638976   ERROR: ArbitraryExec failed
22:23:35 T:2684407808 M: 64638976   DEBUG: HttpApi Start command: queryvideodatabase  paras: queryvideodatabase; select idSet, strSet FROM sets

b) I have a movie titled "Cheburashka" that I would like to rename to the Cyrillic version "Чебурашка". I can enter the Cyrillic name and click save, and it claims the database is being updated, but the list of movies never updates to show it in Cyrillic and a refresh confirms it's still using the latin name. The following is in the log:

Code:
22:20:28 T:2684407808 M: 64696320   DEBUG: HttpApi Start command: execvideodatabase  paras: execvideodatabase; UPDATE movie SET c00="Чебурашка" WHERE idMovie=1
22:20:28 T:2684407808 M: 64696320   ERROR: SQL: SQL error or missing database
                                            Query: UPDATE movie SET c00="Ч
22:20:28 T:2684407808 M: 64696320   ERROR: ArbitraryExec failed

NB: the "quoted" name is logged in ASCII codes, e.g. "& #1057" format, but those are rendered by the browser when pasting here.

any ideas?

Christian
toebs Wrote:I still can't make this work.
When ever i edit something in a movie, and press save, the thing is not changed on the media center.

I guess when i have setup the network on XBMC so i can connect to it with XWMM through my browser, my XBMC is setup correctly?

Is there anything i have to setup in XWMM?

I would really like this to work, it looks sweet. And i use both mac and windows, so its nice it's cross platform.

I made it work. Just removed the folder movies from my video library and re-added it.

A note:
It would be great if there was a possibility to just add a specific link to a movie, and the program would scrape data from there, so one doesnt have to put everything in manualy Smile
Hi all,

It has been a while since I posted an update. I didn't have much time and was mostly working on bug fixes.

Here is version 1.9.4 (see first post) with the following fixes:

- Music Genres and Artists were not displayed properly
- Watched / unwatched when using MySQL database
- Files option with IE
- Video flag display
- Movie release date in HTML export
- Music field update

The update from the XBMC repo. will be available very soon.

Let me know
Thanks
/
Congrats! Brilliant job Wink
Everything here is up and running (love the movie set feature), except that I don't see any cover or fanart...what am I missing? Sad

xbmc 10.0, osx 10.6, tried with firefox, safari and chrome.

thnx

melagodo
melagodo Wrote:Congrats! Brilliant job Wink
Everything here is up and running (love the movie set feature), except that I don't see any cover or fanart...what am I missing? Sad

xbmc 10.0, osx 10.6, tried with firefox, safari and chrome.

thnx

melagodo

i posted a while back XWMM displays posters/fanArt for *most* movies ... all the ones i have in .rar do not show images. ... could your lib be full of .rar's ?

slash, have you had a chance to look into this ?
rPi 2&3 | android phones | fireHD8 | linux | win10 + NFS NAS w/ mySQL + props to...
libreElecyatse, titan, AELflexGet, context.manageTags (a zosky original)
Not yet.

I'll look into it asap.

Sorry again for the delay.
/
slash Wrote:Not yet.

I'll look into it asap.

Sorry again for the delay.
/

life. it keeps getting in the way of all our geeky fun. Rolleyes

thanks for acknowledging.
rPi 2&3 | android phones | fireHD8 | linux | win10 + NFS NAS w/ mySQL + props to...
libreElecyatse, titan, AELflexGet, context.manageTags (a zosky original)
zosky Wrote:i posted a while back XWMM displays posters/fanArt for *most* movies ... all the ones i have in .rar do not show images. ... could your lib be full of .rar's ?

slash, have you had a chance to look into this ?

No, I actually don't have any .rar.
My movies structure is the following

Movies
...xxx
.....xxx-fanart.jpg
.....xxx.avi
.....xxx.nfo
.....xxx.tbn

and so on.

Still don't understand what's the problem Oo

mela
  • 44(current)