How to stream www.musicbrigade.com and online web
hello

its lot of script for streaming videos, i was wondering if it was possible to stream video from the paying site http://www.musicbrigade.com by modifieng som of the already exsisting scripts, had been great to browse thru all the 5000 music videos in high quality, but en have to use login information

and other thing is that why arent there a web browser for xbmc, maybee it has been possible to surf in to the page and login with virtuell keyboard, i know there is an web browser (mozilla) for linux xboxes, but it had been great to hav it in the xbmc since that is the greatest program for my xbox..

thanxs

dowhat

edit: correct some writing issues
1. we don support streaming with authentification as of yet
2. porting a webbrowser to the xbox is not as easy as you might think. Smile
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
1. but it is cooming soon?
2. so webbrowser will only be availble in the linux distros, and there is no prosject in the near future ??

dowhat
there are webbrowsers available for xbox try having a search for them. unfortunately i cannot help anymore than this. they are not brilliant but would help with your sticky situation possibly?
there is only one webbrowser for the xbox (nativly coded for it) and its called linksbox.
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to stream www.musicbrigade.com and online web0