XBMSP auto discover gone after updating build :(
Question 
forgive me if this is somewhere i spent 20 mins searching and found nothing
I finally got around to adding a 160GB HDD to my xbox and with that decided to update my XBMC build i'm running it as a program from an evoX dash, everything was working great before i updated my build from a build from 08 to the current 9.0.4.1 (sorry it was a long time ago i got the first build and i didn't back it up so i'm not sure what it is) after i updated the build it seems to take a little longer to load than it did. my big issue is that i run ccx_gui and loved the auto discover network feature but since i updated the build its gone, i was able to manually enter the share and that works but its taking a long time to cache a show/movie now and the foward/reverse controls aren't working the way they did wasn't sure if it was a bug or not so i deleted the program off the xbox and got an earlier build from 08 (which is from about the same time i got the last one) and have the same issue... sorry if i ranted a bit just wanted to be precise with the issue

Build that i had updated from is XBMC-2.0.1 i will try it again when i get out of work plz someone let me no if there is two little info or they have seen it before as well
thnx in advance

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMSP auto discover gone after updating build :(0