• 7(current)
To-Do List - Something missing? (No more requests please)
got it, thanks

on a apple remote you should hold menu (or play button) to see the contexual menu
Maybe you would like to add support for the opensubtitles_osd script, would be very neat, i did a small hax to make it work for me now, but its far from perfect.
This got pushed back, but I'd still like it!

kees667 Wrote:Best wishes Hitcher!

I have a feature request. Can we change the big "paused" overlay to the paused sign? Aeon65 even has this feature selectable.

As Alaska is such a smooth and minimal skin, I think the big paused text is a little too much in the face, the icon would be more subtle. My opinion ofcourse Nerd
love the skin...one thing i would like is the ability to add an item to the home menu. i have my mma videos as a favourite and i would like to be able to add that to my home menu like you could do in aeon. i know this is the anti-aeon but i still think it would be a nice add...keep up the good work
Will the ability to adjust transparency be available in the next update? I would love this so the fanart could be just a bit more visible Smile
I love my Mac Mini :;):
UnisonRuss Wrote:Will the ability to adjust transparency be available in the next update? I would love this so the fanart could be just a bit more visible Smile

You can do this by editing the color xml files.
It's been mentioned time after time that this is the intended design.
That seems to technical for me... thanks for the reply though Smile The only reason I even thought of this is because in Plex (the brief time I used it) the Alaska skin had that option - I just assumed eventually it would find its way here Big Grin
I've said it before but as soon as you start adjusting the visibility of the fanart you have to then adjust all the colours of any overlaying text to make them legible.
I have a small request Smile

Is there any way you can implement an area where it shows the MPAA Rating details? I have a younger brother that always wants to watch R-rated movies - he can see anything but sex-stuff! One thing I do miss in Aeon is it's ability to tell the user why the movie is rated what it is rated. I hope you consider adding ratings detail...thanks Hitcher!

-Russ
At the moment there is no difference in the volume OSD if passthrough audio is used compared to the case where XBMC actually changes the volume (no passthrough). With 'volume OSD' I mean that icon in the right top corner which popup's if you change the volume during video playback.

I think the current OSD might confuse users as the volume in dB is also displayed. Is it possible to make the volume OSD different for the case where passthrough audio is in use? Maybe by removing the volume unit (e.g. -20 dB) and replace it with 'Passthrough'.
Elbert Wrote:At the moment there is no difference in the volume OSD if passthrough audio is used compared to the case where XBMC actually changes the volume (no passthrough). With 'volume OSD' I mean that icon in the right top corner which popup's if you change the volume during video playback.

I think the current OSD might confuse users as the volume in dB is also displayed. Is it possible to make the volume OSD different for the case where passthrough audio is in use? Maybe by removing the volume unit (e.g. -20 dB) and replace it with 'Passthrough'.
I don't know if that's possible from the skin level unless you've seen different in another skin, if so the please tell me which one so I can add it here.
UnisonRuss Wrote:I have a small request Smile

Is there any way you can implement an area where it shows the MPAA Rating details? I have a younger brother that always wants to watch R-rated movies - he can see anything but sex-stuff! One thing I do miss in Aeon is it's ability to tell the user why the movie is rated what it is rated. I hope you consider adding ratings detail...thanks Hitcher!

-Russ
Whereabouts in Aeon did it show that info because only the actual rating is available as far as I'm aware?
Hitcher Wrote:I don't know if that's possible from the skin level unless you've seen different in another skin, if so the please tell me which one so I can add it here.

I saw it in Confluence.
I was using the Aeon65 skin, and it would show the MPAA info right below the running time..

Screens:

See where it says rating? It says "Rated R for..." etc. Would it be possible to get this option added into Alaska?
Elbert Wrote:I saw it in Confluence.
Done and ready for next release.
UnisonRuss Wrote:I was using the Aeon65 skin, and it would show the MPAA info right below the running time..

Screens:

See where it says rating? It says "Rated R for..." etc. Would it be possible to get this option added into Alaska?
Ah, there's nowhere for that to really fit in at the moment.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
To-Do List - Something missing? (No more requests please)0