• 8(current)
To-Do List - Something missing? (No more requests please)
I already mentioned this somewhere else but I thought I may aswell add it to the requests thread.

I'd like to see a large poster list view. Basically just the current 'files' view for movies but with a larger poster (like aeon's list view).

Big Grin
Hidd3nFury Wrote:I already mentioned this somewhere else but I thought I may aswell add it to the requests thread.

I'd like to see a large poster list view. Basically just the current 'files' view for movies but with a larger poster (like aeon's list view).

Big Grin
Like the redesigned File mode maybe?

Hitcher Wrote:Like the redesigned File mode maybe?

Precisely Big Grin

Is this already in and I'm not paying enough attention? or is it coming soon?

I liked the genres above and the runtimes below the titles in the old view though so it would be nice if something like that was optional.

Great work as usual Hitcher. I'm really enjoying the lightness and simplicity of this skin after using dark aeon for so long.
Hello Hitcher,

Sorry for pushing this back but I'd really like a pause icon to replace the big "paused" text. It would seem more clean to me. Could you consider that please? Aeon65 has it optional.
Hitcher Wrote:Like the redesigned File mode maybe?

Me like this view!
Hi,

Thanks for putting this skin together. It is my new favorite replacing aeon Big Grin

Just a quick tip for those of us with multiple profiles. Since the login screen does not work quite yet I am using a work around for now. XBMC uses the master profiles skin for the login screen. For now I have added an extra profile that has the aeon skin. I then have my two real profiles using alaska. So the login screen uses the aeon login screen.

Thanks again for the work put in on this skin.
Hi,

great Skin.
I will only miss one thing.

Support for the Script Home Theater Experience
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=55628

In the Transparency Skin is it solved very good.
You can change in the Skin-Settings if you have installed the Script.
If Yes, you have a new Button in the Movie Info Window.

CU
@Hitcher - the "redesigned file mode" looks awesome! Just one request -- perhaps a more subtle icon to replace the current "WATCHED" designation.

The best part of Alaska, is the subtleness of it. I think this would be a great idea in keeping with that theme!
I have a request: when there is a DVD inserted it would be cool to have a separate DVD menu item on the home page, instead of it being in the Video menu, with the ability to play it or eject it. What do you think? At the very least I would love a way to eject the DVD from within XBMC...
I love my Mac Mini :;):
This is a fantastic skin. I have 2 requests:
  • Home Style 1 is missing the hide music option (it's available for Home Style 2 and 3). Can this be added?
  • Option to hide the item counts in the various screens (music, movies, etc)

Thanks so much for such a well rounded skin.
UnisonRuss Wrote:I have a request: when there is a DVD inserted it would be cool to have a separate DVD menu item on the home page, instead of it being in the Video menu, with the ability to play it or eject it. What do you think? At the very least I would love a way to eject the DVD from within XBMC...
This always makes me laugh - you've still got to get up and remove to disc from the tray so what difference does it make?
I have a Mac Mini, which has no eject button on it, nor a tray to remove the disc. It is just stuck in there (unless I exit XBMC)! I would even settle for a shortcut on my Harmony or something to eject it.
I love my Mac Mini :;):
That is a good point. There are a lot of little shuttle pc's out there now which people are starting to use as media rigs. Most of these dont have an eject button.
Considered it done.
UnisonRuss Wrote:I have a request: when there is a DVD inserted it would be cool to have a separate DVD menu item on the home page, instead of it being in the Video menu, with the ability to play it or eject it. What do you think? At the very least I would love a way to eject the DVD from within XBMC...

I like this idea, the old PM3 has a small play icon that becones visible when a disc is inserted, that's a feature i'm missing Smile
ynwa
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
To-Do List - Something missing? (No more requests please)0