TV Show Scraping never worked since
Hey folks!

Im using Media Stream sking and stable 9.04 Babylon install.

I was just wondering if there was ever a fix / solution posted for the TVDB.com downtime that occured the other week.

Since then TV Shows arent auto scraping.
I name my files with the same naming convention
e.g. "ShowName - S01E09 - EpisodeName.mkv"

As suggested on one of the user posts I renamed the "images.thetvdb.com" to "thetvdb.com"
If I go into the show right click choose refresh then I can select the thumb. etc
Is there a further sutble change I need to do to the thetvdb.xml?

I dont mind reinstalling and rescanning but just wondering if a reinstalling will fix the problem or even if I need to reinstall and change the ini then relaunch xbmc whilst its set to scan on start.

Thanks a million!
Regards,
Nick.
Upgrade to the current beta
Having problems getting your TV shows recognized?

Try my extra TV show matching REGEX here
cheers XEXE I guess that solved it for you did it?

I tried Camelot 9.11 Beta1 last night movies fine but TV show scraping didnt bring anything into the DB it did seem to grab a few banners for the seasons covers but nothing else....

I did spot in another post today that someone said the TVDB was down again.
Ill try again later this evening and roll back if it doesnt work.

Nick
thetvdb.com is offline at the moment. Please pastebin the FULL debug log so we can see if it's related or not.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Scraping never worked since0