[WINDOWS] Adjustable "Mouse Grace Period"
Question 
When i watch movies or playing music at high volume the vibration in the room causes the mouse to trigger the XBMC play menu.
This can be a bit annoying from time to time. Is there a way to add/adjust the "Mouse Grace Period" in XBMC?

E.g.: like the function on windows screen saver that has a "Mouse Grace Period" which tells windows how much or how many (milli)seconds you need to move the mouse before the password dialog appears.

Well, you might say turn the volume down, Laugh
but it's really not the solution i'm looking for.

Thanks for any reply.
Turn mouse sensitivity down. :p
Flip your mouse upside down when you expect this to be an issue (or buy a better mouse - I've never had this issue with any amount of vibration, and believe me, I watch movies LOUD sometimes.

Cheers
The REAL Joe
restless mouse syndrome Smile
I have a different problem, but it needs the same solution. Since I use multiple monitors, the menu pops up and stays up whenever the cursor ventures off my desktop screen. I have disabled the mouse in XBMC for the moment, but I like being able to toggle it with a mouse click?

Is there a way to disable the menu on-mouse? Without disabling the mouse input altogether?
Yea I also have this issue. I've noticed that the OSD WILL auto-hide when using 1 monitor, but it doesn't if you use dual monitors. I created a ticket on that issue: http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/8405

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] Adjustable "Mouse Grace Period"0