• 13(current)
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features
qualar Wrote:I never have the back button enabled so don't see this bug. The option to disable this back button is a standard XBMC setting not a skin one. Juts disable it in your XBMC settings.

This "bug" was annoying me as well. I wanted to give good feedback, so I put my "Dutch" XBMC into "English" and noticed the translation was wrong.

It always used to be "Hide Parent Folder Items" and now it's all of a sudden "Show Parent Folder Items". The translation never changed....
This may be your problem too.....

I'm going to post a ticket for the translation....
I don't know the score with other languages....

http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/7643
The new 3.13 won't load on my XBOX. It reverts to Project Mayhem III when I try to load it. Were there any major changes?
OsgoodeLawyer Wrote:The new 3.13 won't load on my XBOX. It reverts to Project Mayhem III when I try to load it. Were there any major changes?

No only small bug fixes. Try downloading again.

Is anyone else having problems?
qualar Wrote:No only small bug fixes. Try downloading again.

Is anyone else having problems?

I didn't get a chance to try 3.12, so I'm downloading that now. Do you have the link to 3.11 (for if neither 3.13 or 3.12 work)?

I didn't redownload 3.13, but I did try installing it twice.
frater Wrote:This "bug" was annoying me as well. I wanted to give good feedback, so I put my "Dutch" XBMC into "English" and noticed the translation was wrong.

It always used to be "Hide Parent Folder Items" and now it's all of a sudden "Show Parent Folder Items". The translation never changed....
This may be your problem too.....

I'm going to post a ticket for the translation....
I don't know the score with other languages....

http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/7643

Ah, good call. Think I toggled that option when I was just browsing settings. I changed it now. Thought I was going nuts! Smile Thanks for this. Smile
OsgoodeLawyer Wrote:I didn't get a chance to try 3.12, so I'm downloading that now. Do you have the link to 3.11 (for if neither 3.13 or 3.12 work)?

I didn't redownload 3.13, but I did try installing it twice.

Well, 3.13 is still won't load after a second download and install, and 3.12 freezes at startup. I'm reinstalling 3.1 now.
OsgoodeLawyer Wrote:Well, 3.13 is still won't load after a second download and install, and 3.12 freezes at startup. I'm reinstalling 3.1 now.

Is this happening to anyone else?
qualar Wrote:Is this happening to anyone else?

I just reinstalled 3.1 and I'm getting the same defaulting to Project Mayhem III issue, so I guess the problem somehow lies outside of the skin. I don't have a clue how it could, though, since nothing changed when going from 3.1 to 3.13. The unmodded Rapier still works fine. I guess it's time for a reinstall of XBMC.

Sorry for the "alarm".
OsgoodeLawyer Wrote:I just reinstalled 3.1 and I'm getting the same defaulting to Project Mayhem III issue, so I guess the problem somehow lies outside of the skin. I don't have a clue how it could, though, since nothing changed when going from 3.1 to 3.13. The unmodded Rapier still works fine. I guess it's time for a reinstall of XBMC.

Sorry for the "alarm".

Let me know how it goes.
@qualar
I would like try this skin on my xbox.
Sorry if this has been asked already buy maybe in your next up date, can add a Skin Setting the hide some of the views?
I resized all of the default background in this skin to 956x540
but Im still having some problems playing most of my movies.
Hiding or disabling views, I believe will solve this!

ThanksCool
HTPC
Operating System: Win7 64-Bit Pro w/SP1
System: Intel Core2Duo 3.0Ghz / 4GB PC6400 DDR2 / ATI HD 7770 1GB GDDR5
XBMC Build: Kodi 14.0
Remote: Harmony One and HP Receiver
Display: 65" Toshiba dlp HDTV
XBOX
XBox Version: 1.6b
Xbox Mod: XboxHDM (Ndure)
Xbox Hard Drive: Seagate 400GB[/size]
kautious Wrote:@qualar
I would like try this skin on my xbox.
Sorry if this has been asked already buy maybe in your next up date, can add a Skin Setting the hide some of the views?
I resized all of the default background in this skin to 956x540
but Im still having some problems playing most of my movies.
Hiding or disabling views, I believe will solve this!

ThanksCool

Just open MoviesViews.xml and TVShowsViews.xml and delete the views that you don't want. They will still show in the list but that should not matter.
qualar Wrote:Just open MoviesViews.xml and TVShowsViews.xml and delete the views that you don't want. They will still show in the list but that should not matter.

thanks for the tip!!Cool
HTPC
XBOX
Thanks to the person that took the time
and made Qualar MOD xbox compatible and put it up on the
xbox capable and optimized skin site
Big GrinLaughCoolNodBig GrinSmile
HTPC
XBOX
Thanx alot for this mod! I really like it alot.

Just one question... How do I get trailers to work in 3D Wrap View and Showcase Split View? I push arrow down but that doesnt help.

I have the latest release Rapier Qualar Mod 3.13

TIA

jViP
Make sure the trailers are in the same folder as the movie they are associated with and have the exact same name of the movie, but with "-trailer" at the end (without the quotes).

i.e. Movie Name = The Man In the Iron Mask.mkv
then the trailer must be = The Man In the Iron Mask-trailer.(any extension) [i.e. mkv, m4v, mp4, etc.]

Once you've done that it should work.
------------------------------------------
Dharma Quick Setup Guide:
XBMC tips on the TechNazgul Blog
------------------------------------------
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features1