• 27(current)
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features
i was not getting any of my music to show up..at all...i reset xbox and that seemed to do the job after resetting all of the skin settings..again am sorry 4 bothering
Are there anyplans to code in use of trainers for us lowly xbox users?i dont know how hard it would be or if its possible u can do it ?thanks
Can I just make a request. When reporting a bug please include XBMC Version and OS. Due to the instability of new builds I will not be answering any bug reports unless this information is included.
sorry to have offfended and ur right shoukld have included my build and platform to help u better help me..i will remember this next time i bother this forum with a problem....good day to you
johnscrub Wrote:sorry to have offfended and ur right shoukld have included my build and platform to help u better help me..i will remember this next time i bother this forum with a problem....good day to you

No I am afraid not. It should not be dfficult but because I no longer use the xbox I cannot test under that platform.
i am using latest t3ch build as on an xbox..if u can code it into a build to use the trainers, i would gladly test and report it s function if you would be willing to do that?im sure im not the only one with an xbox that uses this great skin!!thanks
oh yea ..my main reason was to ask is there a way to resize fanart?
johnscrub Wrote:i am using latest t3ch build as on an xbox..if u can code it into a build to use the trainers, i would gladly test and report it s function if you would be willing to do that?im sure im not the only one with an xbox that uses this great skin!!thanks

Not as easy as that. When coding skin involves constant testing to get all the components correct. It is not something you can just code then send to someone for testing.

Sorry but my focus is coding a skin for video use not games.
well that sucks
johnscrub Wrote:well that sucks

Sorry. I did have an Xbox before. But even the XBMC team is moving away from that platform now and plitting development to allow them to advance.

If you want to code the trainer part yourself all the information is available online.
It is not that I don't want to code it. Having not used the feature I don't even know what you are requesting.
Great skin.
One issue... the "Recently Added Movies/TV shows" list is not refreshing/updating after I update the library.

Please advise.

Windows 7 x64
xbmc 9.11
skin version 3.41
ronenbrk Wrote:Great skin.
One issue... the "Recently Added Movies/TV shows" list is not refreshing/updating after I update the library.

Please advise.

Windows 7 x64
xbmc 9.11
skin version 3.41

Does the list update if you quite xbmc and then run again?
qualar Wrote:Does the list update if you quite xbmc and then run again?

Yes
ronenbrk Wrote:Great skin.

Please advise.

Windows 7 x64
xbmc 9.11
skin version 3.41

Try replacing these 3 files:

http://www.mediafire.com/?myi2jyyymol

http://www.mediafire.com/?1jynuy3tgmw

http://www.mediafire.com/?ydz2jwynwgk

I have had to code this without testing so need your input.
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod incorporating Rapier 3.0 features1