How to return to fullscreen in XBMC Live.
So I just hooked up my new ASRock ION330HT and after a few hiccups with SMB shares I was getting everything running smoothly. I was testing out a video and looking for the brightness setting. I tried all the different keys on the keyboard and without thinking I pressed "\". It took XBMC out of fullscreen and stopped the keyboard from responding. I tried restarting but the problem persisted.

Does anyone know how to return it to fullscreen without a keyboard, or how to get the keyboard responding again?
\ is the toggle full screen button, how are you going to do anything without a keyboard? Do you have a remote? Are you sshing in?
I have the same problem. After (accidently) pressing the '\' on the keyboard it doesn't let me return to full screen again by pressing the same key again, as if it is disabled or inactive afterwards. A friend of mine has the same problem, another friend doesn't.
Did anyone figure out how to get full screen back? I have the same problem. I can still bring up the terminal (ctrl alt f2) so I think I could use the nano editor if I new where the setting was located. If anyone could point me in the right direction to what file I need to edit and what I would have to change in order to boot into full screen again I sure would appreciate it.
I'm having the same problem.. Shocked Help us!

I've searched but I can't find the answer..Blush
put the mouse cursor on xbmc and press \. (or what ever key is \ in us keyb layout)
vikjon0 Wrote:put the mouse cursor on xbmc and press \. (or what ever key is \ in us keyb layout)

OMG that worked! Thank you so much! Nod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to return to fullscreen in XBMC Live.0