[WANTED] Any webdesigner out there who be willing to build a website for our skin?
I am just wanting to know if anyone is interested in helping design/code a website for our XBMC Skinning team? let me know it your keen!

thanks in advance!

-WinGmaN

PS. this is to support out current skin "XTV3" which is a complete replica of the Apple TV 3.0 Interface. we will be working on more skins to come....
WinGmaN Wrote:I am just wanting to know if anyone is interested in helping design/code a website for our XBMC Skinning team? let me know it your keen!

thanks in advance!

-WinGmaN

PS. this is to support out current skin "XTV3" which is a complete replica of the Apple TV 3.0 Interface. we will be working on more skins to come....
Hi ya I might be able to help. Do you want a static or dynamic site? How many pages do you need? Do you have any designs in mind and finally do you have the domain name/hosting in place?
crispy86 Wrote:Hi ya I might be able to help. Do you want a static or dynamic site? How many pages do you need? Do you have any designs in mind and finally do you have the domain name/hosting in place?

we have hosting and a domain. we were hoping for a simple, website. similar to the aeonproject.com/teamblackbolt but having a gallery of current skins, downloads and a news page. i was hoping to have a dark theme and some reflective stuff maybe incorperate colors of the sun (orange, silver etc). but i am open to ideas.

PM me if you are keen. I can give you some free web-space and SQL database for your efforts.

if you use Skype you ca PM me your skype address and we can discuss further if you are keen.
Does this mean that we expect the (alpha/beta) skin soon? Nod
Nemesis7 Wrote:Does this mean that we expect the (alpha/beta) skin soon? Nod
Sry, but it would take some time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WANTED] Any webdesigner out there who be willing to build a website for our skin?0