Using Full HD fanart on xbox?
I just tried ember media manager und downloaded Full HD fanart und posters for my movies.

But now I am not sure if my xbox can handle it? So I want to make sure that my library still works on my xbox before updating it.

If the xbox is not capable dealing with Full HD fanart, howcould I easily scale down fanart/posters for SD usage?
I wouldn't suggest it. You should scale it down to at least 960X540. It will still look good. And I think Ember has an option to do this.
Latest XBMC4XBOX builds resize and cache fanart to 480 (height).
You can set the resize in advancedsettings.xml to 960*540 <fanartheight>540</fanartheight>

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
xbs08 Wrote:Latest XBMC4XBOX builds resize and cache fanart to 480 (height).
You can set the resize in advancedsettings.xml to 960*540 <fanartheight>540</fanartheight>

You mean that the latest t3ch release (15th january or so) automaticaly resizes fanart (according to my settings in advancedsettings.xml)? I don't have to resize it on my own in ember?
I think that the build from 15-01-2010 already has that feature, not sure.
By default resizes and caches the fanart to 480 (height) but you can change it to other value in as.xml
With newer builds you don't have to resize the fanart manually.

EDIT: After a quick search i found that build 26547 or higher is needed.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
For speed and integration issues I am building my XBMC libraries on the PC version and copying the database and cache files directly to the XBOX with a minor tweak to the database. The XBOX version scales my fanart down appropriately, but can I use the same fanartheight option in the Windows version?
Yes you can fido

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Using Full HD fanart on xbox?0